Closed Thread
Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2bubba View Post
    So how do you know what your cover line is ?
    If you temp with ff then the program generates one once o is detected

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is mine from this morning

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    12 months since I went off bc and dp and I started casually ttc. We reallllyyyyy started trying harder in April. Feeling a bit today.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Hey bump2bubba

With charting it'll really be the temps that FF will go by to determine when you o'd (even thought they say they take ALL signs into consideration, a sustained and clear thermal (temp) shift will have the last word!).....at the end of the day, if you think you're still fertile it's best to bd every second day......good luck!!
    Did you test till you got A neg opk? The dotted coverline means ff isn't sure about your o day because there was fertile cm after o.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    12 months since I went off bc and dp and I started casually ttc. We reallllyyyyy started trying harder in April. Feeling a bit today.

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Hugs becca. I hope you have better luck soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hugs becca. I hope you have better luck soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks funchu. Dp doesn't seem upset like I do. He is of the opinion that it will happen when it's meant to be. Most of my friends aren't supportive of us ttc so I love all you ladies so much and you are all a great support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hate my body. Whilst my temp dropped on cd1 this cycle, it didn't quite drop below the cover line. My AF was heavy 2 days, light 1 day, then 1 day spotting. On cd5 (yesterday) my temp went back up & is still above the cover line. I tested on Friday (because of the strange AF & because I wanted to be sure before I had a glass of whiskey) & it was BFN. 1 glass of whiskey wouldn't normally cause a temp spike for me & anyway my temp usually drops waaayyy below the cover line straight away.

So, of course I've been reading about decidual bleeding on Dr Google & other pg sites & have read stories about women who had this (thinking it was AF) & didn't get a +ve HPT for a couple of weeks afterwards (& some who never got a +ve on HPT, only on blood test). I'm pretty sure I'm just giving myself false hope & maybe my temps are just higher because of the warmer weather, but I'm worried because I had some alcohol. I'm away from home for a couple of days now, & didn't bring any HPTs. The earliest I can get another one is Tuesday... hopefully my temps drop (or rise significantly) before then to put me out of my misery!

Sorry for the rant.

Arrrggghhh... ttc does my head in!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I hate my body. Whilst my temp dropped on cd1 this cycle, it didn't quite drop below the cover line. My AF was heavy 2 days, light 1 day, then 1 day spotting. On cd5 (yesterday) my temp went back up & is still above the cover line. I tested on Friday (because of the strange AF & because I wanted to be sure before I had a glass of whiskey) & it was BFN. 1 glass of whiskey wouldn't normally cause a temp spike for me & anyway my temp usually drops waaayyy below the cover line straight away.

So, of course I've been reading about decidual bleeding on Dr Google & other pg sites & have read stories about women who had this (thinking it was AF) & didn't get a +ve HPT for a couple of weeks afterwards (& some who never got a +ve on HPT, only on blood test). I'm pretty sure I'm just giving myself false hope & maybe my temps are just higher because of the warmer weather, but I'm worried because I had some alcohol. I'm away from home for a couple of days now, & didn't bring any HPTs. The earliest I can get another one is Tuesday... hopefully my temps drop (or rise significantly) before then to put me out of my misery!

Sorry for the rant.

Arrrggghhh... ttc does my head in!!!
    Mine did the same last cycle and it even went up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Thanks funchu. Dp doesn't seem upset like I do. He is of the opinion that it will happen when it's meant to be. Most of my friends aren't supportive of us ttc so I love all you ladies so much and you are all a great support.
    Why arnt they supporting you. It has nothing to do with them so they should support you its your life and yoir choice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Why arnt they supporting you. It has nothing to do with them so they should support you its your life and yoir choice

They don't support our decision as dp and I have been together about a year and a half (6 months of that we weren't official but neither of us saw anyone else etc, we just hadn't labelled it). They think its too soon, we aren't married and blah blah what happens if we break up. Someone has even told me that its not just about having a cute little baby, it's sacrifices!

I guess they don't understand where I am in life and want to save me from a "mistake".