Closed Thread
Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 911
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    O will be tomorrow.
    Which will be 3 days since last bd! Stay strong spermies pleeeeeeeeeease!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1377909844.951399.jpg

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Basically his sex drive doesn't really match mine. He has also had a few job and money stresses which seem to be slowly fading.
    Me and dp have been together for 6 yeare next month and he also dosnt match my sex drive. I could go everyday twice a day and he go without for so long, he drives me nuts. But then he wants it more than me hes a strange one. He has his moments lol I was lucky nwe got to bd a few times this cycle. I started cramping yesterday at 4dpo and 5dpo,usually its during and right through and my nipples are usually so sore and this time they arnt. Oh well only time will tell. I have a 13 lp but im on b6 and b12 so not sure if it will lengthen it this cycle. I usually spot on 13dpo so if I dont spot ill test.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,104
    Thanks
    7,258
    Thanked
    5,872
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Me and dp have been together for 6 yeare next month and he also dosnt match my sex drive. I could go everyday twice a day and he go without for so long, he drives me nuts. But then he wants it more than me hes a strange one. He has his moments lol I was lucky nwe got to bd a few times this cycle. I started cramping yesterday at 4dpo and 5dpo,usually its during and right through and my nipples are usually so sore and this time they arnt. Oh well only time will tell. I have a 13 lp but im on b6 and b12 so not sure if it will lengthen it this cycle. I usually spot on 13dpo so if I dont spot ill test.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Fingers crossed for you! Dp can go once a month but I like it at least daily. It's probably the only issue with our relationship.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ipswich, QLD
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    26
    Reviews
    0
    Other way round in our relationship.

    I can go a month at a time without even thinking about sex... but DH can pester me daily... :-)


    that being said, when i came off the pill that changed a bit. I don't think it was just the thought of TTC, i found it much easier...

    has anyone else found that coming off the pill increased their sex drive???? He thinks it is weird... although he is very happy about it...

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenstar View Post
    Other way round in our relationship.

    I can go a month at a time without even thinking about sex... but DH can pester me daily... :-)


    that being said, when i came off the pill that changed a bit. I don't think it was just the thought of TTC, i found it much easier...

    has anyone else found that coming off the pill increased their sex drive???? He thinks it is weird... although he is very happy about it...
    This happened to me too! I definitely think it was because of the pill.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked
    261
    Reviews
    0
    Subbing - ill do some reading and catch up

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,451
    Thanks
    1,900
    Thanked
    1,149
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    Subbing - ill do some reading and catch up
    You could also read thru the 1st and 2nd bbt threads. Welcome

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Fingers crossed for you! Dp can go once a month but I like it at least daily. It's probably the only issue with our relationship.
    Yeh mines the same. He withheld sex last cycle and I just wanted to punch him in the face. Atm since o I dont want sex for some reason and it feels like I have a bladder infection but I dont. Only 7 days to go ahhhh

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    52
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies hope you don't mind me butting in here with a question or 2!

    I really want to start charting, OPK's are confusing me when I get several pos in a row. The only thing stopping me from charting is that DD still wakes through the night, generally at about 1-2am and I get up to her then go back to bed till 5:30am. Is that wake up going to affect my charting? Do I need to get a certain amount of unbroken sleep before I take my temp?

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So is it possible to have all the signs of ovulation but not actually ovulate? I have had the pain, increased libido, and fertile CM but no sustained temp rise...


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread # 2
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 908
    Last Post: 26-08-2013, 15:47
  2. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 901
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 14:02
  3. My chart
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 17:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!