Closed Thread
Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Calstar.

The first 7 days of cycle I was overseas hence the funny start of the chart.

I have pain only on the first day of AF, after that I am fine. I need to take nurofen plus double dose of Ponstan to get through CD1.

Seemed that rather on thinking I might have a short LP he just dismissed my thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1377861606.664294.jpg
    Hi ladies... So this is my first attempt at charting. I have taken most temps between 7 and 8am each day - all before I get out if bed. I have missed one day - which sucks as I think it was o day but I was up the coast and forgot to take thermometer. Had a positive opk on cd 15. I haven't got a coverline and think my temps may have been s little unreliable as I have been sick for about 9 days now and just can't shake it. I think I am 6dpo today, and I had a big spike this morning. Any thoughts or advice? I so wish mine had a line so I could understand it all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Ahaaa just call me 'Calstar - The Human OPK'
    Bahahaha
    Ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Ahaaa just call me 'Calstar - The Human OPK'
    Bahahaha
    Predict o for me!!! Doooo ittttt!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Tmi alert- I have had this a few times now and don't know what to put it down as. Cm is ew but not fully clear. It's ew consistency but partially creamy colour.

Does anyone else get this? And what do you label it as?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I think today might be O day going by my temp dip this morning. I haven't had a pos OPK yet so wasn't expecting it so I think our bd'ing timing is off
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1377897534.937837.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    So I think today might be O day going by my temp dip this morning. I haven't had a pos OPK yet so wasn't expecting it so I think our bd'ing timing is off
    Attachment 41451
    Can you bd now? I've read that morning bd is supposed to be more effective. I'm going to try it this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Here's my chart...

Attachment 41435
    I can see now where your fs might be coming from. You have a lot of missed temps & a lot of open circles (probably from taking temp at different times). This makes it hard to read your chart. Because you took your temps close to the same time each day, I wouldn't pay too much attention to the open circles, therefore it looks to me like o could have been around cd11 or cd12, which would mean bd was timed wrong. I don't trust OPKs. I found I have a very short LH surge, so I can't really use them to predict o. Others have said they would get several positives over a few days.

If you post your temps & times you took them, plus the normal time you take your temp, I'll do some adjustments & see if it becomes any clearer. (I enjoy manipulating data! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Tmi alert- I have had this a few times now and don't know what to put it down as. Cm is ew but not fully clear. It's ew consistency but partially creamy colour.

Does anyone else get this? And what do you label it as?
    I think that's called tacky cm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok how much does your temp drop to indicate implantation? 9dpo and temp has just dropped from 36.71 to 36.60. I guess if it goes up tomorrow then ill know?