Closed Thread
Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Hi Twinkley! Welcome to our awesome bbt thread

Looking at your charts, you ovulated on Cd17 of your last cycle. You can see this from the cross hairs (red lines) that FF has kindly popped on your chart.
    Your current chart looks good too, I'd say your body was busy preparing to O in the next week or so.
    Maybe start noting your CM each day, that's good to track patterns in each chart
    But here's hoping you wont be charting for long
    Thanks Calstar I thought the same possibly thing that confused me was that I had EWCM on CD14 and CD15 then nothing so assumed id O'd however may not have.

Went to FS today and have 2 follicles one either side at 14mm so Monday bloods and then trigger shot and Tuesday booked in for IUI. Fingers crossed this will work.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (30-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Thanks Calstar I thought the same possibly thing that confused me was that I had EWCM on CD14 and CD15 then nothing so assumed id O'd however may not have.

Went to FS today and have 2 follicles one either side at 14mm so Monday bloods and then trigger shot and Tuesday booked in for IUI. Fingers crossed this will work.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Fingers crossed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (30-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping for some opinions.....

We had our first FS appointment yesterday and I showed him my BBT chart. I have pretty regular 28-29 day cycles and according to my temps, OPK's and FF app I ovulated this month on CD16. Last month I think it was CD 17. FS told me that of my cycles are 28 days long there is no way I could be ovulating that late and I must be getting the timing of BD wrong... Surely though the temps, OPK's and FF app can't all be wrong?!

I am pretty adamant that they are correct - what would any of you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Calstar I think you were right when you suggested I might get a surge overnight - that was a few days ago (the suggestion, not the lh surge haha).....and the pos opk I got yesterday wasn't a really strong one - I have a feeling that it was the end of the surge. Here's hoping we bd'd in time to catch the egg!! Now to just wait for crosshairs and officially enter the 2ww...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a40e
    Ahaaa just call me 'Calstar - The Human OPK'
    Bahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Hoping for some opinions.....

We had our first FS appointment yesterday and I showed him my BBT chart. I have pretty regular 28-29 day cycles and according to my temps, OPK's and FF app I ovulated this month on CD16. Last month I think it was CD 17. FS told me that of my cycles are 28 days long there is no way I could be ovulating that late and I must be getting the timing of BD wrong... Surely though the temps, OPK's and FF app can't all be wrong?!

I am pretty adamant that they are correct - what would any of you think?
    If you o on cd17 of a 28 day cycle, you'd have an 11 day lp, which is possible. What rationale did the fs give for the opinion that you couldn't o on cd17? Can you post your charts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchi He couldn't explain why all these three things would indicate CD16 when I questioned him on it.

I had thought that as you say an 11 day LP was still possible but according to him I just can't be ovulating that late.... Which to be honest I don't believe.

I have to do a tracking cycle next month and am booked in for a lap in November as I get bad AF pain on CD1 which he thinks may be endo...

Will go see if I can figure out how to post my chart!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's my chart...

Attachment 41435
    Do you take your temps at varying times each day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Temps are taken not exactly at the same time - the majority of the time yes but sometimes 30 mins or so max later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Temps are taken not exactly at the same time - the majority of the time yes but sometimes 30 mins or so max later.
    That's why your chart dots aren't filled in & can have some affect on your overall chart. But generally not too much especially if the temps aren't taken hours apart each day.
    Not sure what your FS is thinking...O on cycle day 17 is late with a 28 day cycle but by no means impossible. If anything I would have thought he'd pick up on the length of the luteal phase & that its brimming on being short.

Here's hoping some answers are coming your way

Are your periods painful throughout?