+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Coming off the pill, TTC

c
    Last edited by ms cate; 28-08-2013 at 00:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ms cate. I have just come off the pill too about a month ago, had a withdrawal bleed a few days later and now waiting for my first af, should be due in the next couple days if regular... I have been feeling quesy all day today though... Never know! Thinking I'll do a test at the end of the week but I'm sure I'm just imagining things.

My dp and I are doing the same thing as you guys, just coming off the pill and seeing what happens in the next couple months. If nothing by the new year we'll get serious with charting etc. Might end up getting too excited and start tracking it earlier though. This will be our first How old is your son?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tashee, my son is 12 so I think if ttc works he might struggle with the news... I was a single parent with ds and have only been with dp for 2yrs so it's a big change.
    We're trying to take a relaxed approach but I can't help slightly obsessing over it? Lol silly eh?
    Are you taking all the vitamins and stuff?
    Hopefully your symptoms are the real thing... Fingers crossed :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be a big change for your ds but kids adjust quickly and I bet he'll love his baby bro or sis! Yep taking the vitamins, just started this month when I stopped the pill. Still waiting for af at this stage. Yeah we're supposed to be taking a relaxed approach but now that it seems more real so I'm getting a bit obsessed too! I was really undecided even when initially stopping the pill but now I feel so ready! Going to get impatient! How long are you guys planning to take the relaxed approach? We thought for a few months so probs up to about chrissy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we'll keep it pretty relaxed at least until the new year. I did one of those internet cheapie LH tests and got a positive today (coz I got obsessed one day and went crazy on eBay lol) - but I'm so glad I did and I'm glad I didn't have an issue with my cycle being messed up after coming off bc.. I pretty much ovulated the day that my period tracker said I would.
    How goes your attempts? Are you managing to stay relaxed? I find some days, I don't even think about it and others I just can't get it out of my head... Lol
    My partner seems pretty relaxed - we haven't really spoken too much about it... I think we just don't want to put that pressure on each other...
    Are you and hubby really open about ttc - have u started any tracking or anything?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app