+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wanting to move!

Hi all

we moved to canberra 2 years a go from the uk and we love it here! We've since had a baby and as much as canberra is a fantastic place to live, it's 2 hrs from the nearest coast (amazing beaches but still too far!) we moved to Australia to have the coastal lifestyle and now we have completed our 2 years that we committed to we want to move.

In your experience where do you recommend living with a 5 month old baby? What we want is Canberra with a beach! Ideally we want to be able to walk to the beach. Hubby is a graphic designer/finished artist/art worker but doesn't want a Long stressful commute to work, he currently walks to work in 10 mins at the mo! Everything is great but we want the beach!!

what areas do you recommend?

thanks very much in advance!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm wondering the same thing. I currently live in the USA (I'm American, DH is Australian) and we moved from the US to Canberra 2009-2011 - had our DD there - and had to come back for DH citizenship. Now that he's about to become a dual citizen, we want to get out of the USA (We both absolutely hate it here). We have a 2 yr. old and one on the way due in Feb, then we want to move to Wollongong. I know nothing about the area. Though I loved Canberra, I also want to live on the coast and have heard wonderful things about Wollongong. I've also been told it's a bit more affordable with Canberra being one of the most expensive places to live in the country - don't know if that's true or not. Hoping to find some good advice about areas to move to!

Similar Threads

1. TTC and not wanting to move #7
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1342
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 20:52
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #6
    By Sevven in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1456
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 13:59
  3. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 863