+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been on two kinds of anti-Ds. One lot about 7 years ago. They made me feel tired and very flat so when I got PND this year I was reluctant to try because I didn't want to feel that way again. I am on a low dose of a different drug and feel amazing! Feel like my old self and haven't felt this good for years! No side effects but tired at the start. I won't name them because different drugs affect ppl differently but I wanted you to know that there is hope that you will find the right one and function better. Good luck !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to heymegz For This Useful Post:

javic  (25-08-2013)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't read all the threads but I have had issues with depression and anxiety since a child ( i had a pretty bad childhood.) I currently on citlopram for anxiety related issues. I think these meds have a place and serve a purpose but you ned to have counseling as well to address what s causing it in the first place. But often you need the meds to think rationally enough to be able to work at resolving the issues. If you read up on the pathophysiology on how they work with the brain it's very interesting and totally makes sense.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app