+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default commuting between households, how do you do it?

If you are like me and live pretty far from the father and have shared custody arrangements, what do you do and how do you make it work. Im in the outer north suburbs (redcliffe) from brisbane, while he is on the south (calamvale)

for years, he was picking up son all the way from mine on a friday 6pm and i would have to go and pick up son from him on 5pm sunday.
    After some time, it proved to have to many problems, my car was often unreliable and since i didnt have any money to keep fixing the problems and he refused to drop him off to mine even though i got no child supp whatsoever for years which he still got to see his son and have it all his way thanks to the stupid system that favours such loser fathers. We now meet half way in the city friday and sunday and iam lovin it, i get the train and not a problem.

however latley ive been thinking about moving and i have been considering caloundra or bribie island for quite some time but i dont know if the commute is going to be bad or not? Id only have to do it twice a month, is anyone from sunny coast and have to commute to bris for changeovers or any similiar situation?

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I live 1.5 hours from Xh. I drive the kids there every second Friday and he drops them home Monday morning for school.

How far would the commute be for you? We do 3 hour round trips twice a month.