+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha I baby wipe everything too! Can't even be bothered washing the kids hands sometimes so baby wipes it is even when we are at home.
    My house is always a mess.
    Both kids 4yo and 2yo are asleep, I just spent the last 45min doing dishes and taking the washing in. Am supposed to tidy up the toys and clean up but i havent had a break all day so had a chocolate and will be relaxing with a cuppa.
    My dh doesn't work away but most workdays comes home late after both kids are in bed. He does help out on the weekends with the housework such as vacuuming but sometimes even that gets done fortnightly. My standards have definately lowered! Ds is 2yo and still a messy eater plus he loves to wander off halfway through a meal and touch everything with his greasy hands. I too don't know how other people do it but then again I read the thread about confessions of being an average parent so I don't feel so alone
    Once the kids are older I will be expecting them to tidy up and giving them chores hhehehehe

Good idea hot cuppa it is...

although both DS an DD have woken up, have given DD her milk and mashed avocado which is a new addition so prob more on her bib/clothes/hands and face than in her mouth she doesn't appreciate new flavours straight away lol

watching DS add 2 min noodles to the list of ingredients currently on my floor oops there goes some of the liquid....

pass the choc pls

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    My dog died a few months ago and I had no idea how much she helped me!!! I'm forever cleaning up food scraps off the floor now, never had to do that before.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dog . We lost ours two weeks ago and I'm finding the same thing....I keep wondering why food is still on the floor then remember oh that's right, I actually have to pick it up myself now....not to mention having to scrape plates into the BIN!!