+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD5 is a fantastic swimmer. Best in her class, beautiful technique, can swim all 4 strokes...even butterfly. Makes me so proud to watch her race up the pool then have a rest while everyone catches up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Putting my son to bed tonight, after we read our story I was tucking him in and saying goodnight, and he looked at me and said "mum you are a wonderful mummy" paused to think then said " and daddy is a wonderful dad, can you tell him for me please"? Amazing little boy i have, I said back to him he's a wonderful son and we both love him so much, had tears on my face as I turned out the light, god I love my kid

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katness For This Useful Post:

bearbug  (23-08-2013),shani2  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was telling of my 2yo for throwing her puffed corn around the lounge room and insisting she picked it up. She out right refused. DD1 (who is only 3) offered to help her and i told her it was lovely but DD2 needed to learn and do it herself. I counted to 3 and DD2 ended up in the naughty corner (a process she completely understands by the way) and then when her time out was over she went to pick it up as aksed and DD1 had done it for her.
    I was so proud of DD1 for helping her sister, even if the excercise ended up lost on DD2. It warmed my heart that she went out of her way to help <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Every night when we put nearly 3 yo DS to bed we run and do somersaults to get in bed ( DH did it once so now its a bedtime tradition!) anyway one night last week DH did it first, then DS then me and I usually pretend to be apprehensive and DS always says its ok mumma you can do it - so I somersaulted on and nearly fell off the edge and DS grabbed my arm and I said "lucky you got me" and he said as he hugged me " I've always got you mumma" DH and I both had tears in our eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Katness View Post
    Putting my son to bed tonight, after we read our story I was tucking him in and saying goodnight, and he looked at me and said "mum you are a wonderful mummy" paused to think then said " and daddy is a wonderful dad, can you tell him for me please"? Amazing little boy i have, I said back to him he's a wonderful son and we both love him so much, had tears on my face as I turned out the light, god I love my kid
    Both of these made me well up lovely kiddies you have

DS is only 6 months but he is so clever, he has learnt to roll and can get anywhere he wants in seconds. He also lights up the minute DH or I come in the room or when he hears our voices. I truly didn't know my heart could love this much

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Both of these made me well up lovely kiddies you have

DS is only 6 months but he is so clever, he has learnt to roll and can get anywhere he wants in seconds. He also lights up the minute DH or I come in the room or when he hears our voices. I truly didn't know my heart could love this much
    It is the most amazing feeling in the world, the love you have for your child. Savour the baby moments, in opposite to last night telling me I'm a wonderful mum, this morning I'm so annoying, hah! 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We live with my neice and nephew and DS(7) is always helping out his cousin (6) with anything he can. From encouraging him to eat his dinner, to negotiating on his behalf to only eat 2 more mouthfuls, helping him become accustomed to sleep in his own bed/room. He also helps his cousin with reading. He gets a lolly for every word he gets right. <3 It's so sweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH had to pick DD (21 months) up from daycare yesterday as i was sick, when they got home DD came running in the door straight to me and said "love you mummy, get better" and gave me big hugs and kisses. Such a compassionate little soul

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am constantly telling my DS2 how much I love him and how he makes me very happy, the other day I was changing DD6 months nappy when my DS came over and gave me the biggest cuddle and said to me I am very happy with you mummy I think my heart skipped a beat I am so in love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My beautiful ds (aged 6) said to me in the car this morning 'mum, when I go to heaven I know you will be waiting for me'. I asked how he knew this and he said 'because you will go first and you will wait for me because you know I will be scared and you know I don't like being scared'. Made me cry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    My beautiful ds (aged 6) said to me in the car this morning 'mum, when I go to heaven I know you will be waiting for me'. I asked how he knew this and he said 'because you will go first and you will wait for me because you know I will be scared and you know I don't like being scared'. Made me cry.
    This is gorgeous! 😭