+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't forget if you have a concession card you get a discount off ypur bill. Some companies back date 5 bill cycles regardless of the start date of your card! Ours did and our $379 bill got cut down to $79!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ours is $250 per quater gas is also $250 per quater

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Usually ours is about $500- $650. Just got one yesterday for $900. Wow. I think (hope) it is because I am at home 24/7 at the moment and have been using the heating/ dryer/ dishwasher etc constantly, especially as it was the winter quarter. When I go back to work, the house will be empty for 10 hrs 3 days a week so I hope it makes a small difference :-(

Just looked at the breakdown and most was at a rate of 24.4c, with some at 25.5 and some at 10.1c for 'off peak hot water night rate'.
    Last edited by littleriv; 23-08-2013 at 10:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Don't forget if you have a concession card you get a discount off ypur bill. Some companies back date 5 bill cycles regardless of the start date of your card! Ours did and our $379 bill got cut down to $79!
    Does that count for a health care card?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep health care/concession card/pension card. For gas too and water. Fir water its only from start date of card. Low income health care card too. It all applies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep health care/concession card/pension card. For gas too and water. Fir water its only from start date of card. Low income health care card too. It all applies.
    Origin electricity in QLD doesn't take centre link health care cards. I rang them earlier this year when I got a new one and they wouldn't accept it

I got my bill yesterday and it was $420 for 2 adults for the quarter, though I have been home for all of those 3 months yet I don't use much more than if I'm not home. I spent most of it sleeping

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beancounter View Post
    I have 14 panels - a 3.5kw system. Got it 2 weeks ago for $6000. However I will only be getting 17.9c a kw in ACT. I have underfloor heating which is VERY expensive. I'm expecting to save around $1000 a year. Wish I'd got in earlier when the rates were 66c. Those days are gone forever.
    Yeah my husband doesn't want to move because we'll lose those rates. We're just annoyed we didn't get an upgradeable inverter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I didn't know that! That's great!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

ProudMumma34  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Np. If your in vic u can get it. Tbh I didn't realise that not all states don't do it. You can only try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keerah View Post
    Origin electricity in QLD doesn't take centre link health care cards. I rang them earlier this year when I got a new one and they wouldn't accept it

I got my bill yesterday and it was $420 for 2 adults for the quarter, though I have been home for all of those 3 months yet I don't use much more than if I'm not home. I spent most of it sleeping
    Did they link your previous ones? ?

For gas its from may to October. Water is as long as your card is valid. Same wuth electricity.