+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So easy to get nespresso capsules on line, they come very quickly with no hassles... We've tried other capsules but I find that they don't keep the coffee as fresh, when you take out a nespresso capsule you can't smell the coffee till you are making it, but with the other ones they are made from plastic so they breath, not keeping the coffee as fresh, which is one of the key things about pod coffee capsules, they lock in the coffee freshness so it's like having freshly ground coffee without the mess of grinding it yourself... Hope that helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I have Aldi machine, I was always a bit of an Aldi sceptic however their coffee machine is really good. Just find which strength is best for you, I've found 6 to be the best. Very easy to use

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopoke View Post
    What's the difference between all the nespresso machines?
    $$ mainly.
    Some if them have more functions and internal milk frothers.
    Mine is the "U" which I think is the base model, you can have 3 functions for the volume of coffee- they have Italian names "lungo"- I'm guessing is long as the pod makes approx 110ml like a long black, "espresso" which I think is 40 mls and something starting with an "R" that does a 25ml shot. Then your milk frother is a separate item (you can only do enough milk for 1-2 cups but it only takes 30 secs or so) you make the black coffee and pour in the heated (or chilled) frothed milk.
    The more expensive ones have a compartment where you pour a large volume into the milk reservoir and then you can press a "latte" or "flat white" kind of button and the machine does it all in one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialK For This Useful Post:

Mopoke  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Target have a special till 4th Sept. It's a bellini machine that takes nespresso and piazza doro capsules too. $69 for machine. .. $27 for frother. Sooo tempted !!

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I LOVE my nespresso.

Its almost lived its life though (Have had it almost 5 years now) ... and the day it dies is the day I will buy a new one

I really like the nespresso coffee - though the woolies brand will do in a pinch. Super easy to order online, and it comes really quickly.

Has saved me a fortune in not having to go to a cafe for a nice coffee

Thanks
    Reviews
    We realised while on holidays last week that our machine has been on more holidays with us than the dog has!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I've been thinking of getting one of these. The woolies onen is on sale atm. Does anyone know which pods are interchangeable with which machine?
    Would the woolies one take nespresso pods?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Love love my nespresso. Its just so easy to use, clean and order.

I would crack without it. Plus I save loads on take away coffee. My DH spent 5.90 on a latte the other day thats crazy if you have 2 a day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app