Closed Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    DF is away tonight and we had breakfast for dinner.
    I gave DS2 a biscuit so he would stay quiet while I was busy.
    DS1 is watching more My Little Pony while I lie on BH next to DS2 to make sure he stays asleep.
    I let DS1 eat way too many marshmallows/jelly/cake at a party and now he has a sore stomach.

Guess I should go get him in the bath.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    DF is away tonight and we had breakfast for dinner.
    My hubby is out tonight and we had breakfast for dinner too lol!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When we get home from doing the groceries I let the kids play in the car while I'm unloading it so they don't get under my feet, they spend the time tooting the horn and putting the hazard lights on.

The other day DS did not have a day nap and he came to find me, I was sitting on my bed eating a packet of chips and mucking around on the internet, I put the chips on the floor, put the TV on for him and sat next to him sneaking the chips so he would not ask for any.

My 18 month old DD always wants to share my tea (in defense I only drink herbal tea but green tea still has caffeine in it)

I don't care if my kids wee in the bath while they are in there. Both of them usually drink the water in there.

I got in a rage over the amount of toys in our house so I packed 1/2 of them up, I told DS I was putting them up in the roof and would get them out again soon and swap them over, I took them to Vinnies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I threaten to throw the kids toys away if they don't pack them up and secretly hope they don't so I can get rid of some toys.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

TheEmpress  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    It's my only weekend day home from work. I slept in until 10am, did a make-up job, went and got some ingredients to make lunch (at least I fed DD a healthy salad-and-chicken roll... though the bread was white...)... came back. Bludged. DD watched 2 movies. Bludged. Watched her magic show and managed to even pretend it wasn't horribly dull (so that's a few points for me IMO)... and then bludged some more while she watches The Waterhorse and dinner cooks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I give in and give DD her dummy (she's 3 1/2) to stop the whinging cause that's all she does at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    I give in and give DD her dummy (she's 3 1/2) to stop the whinging cause that's all she does at the moment!
    I have the same dilemma with my DD who just turned 3! How we'll ever get rid of her beloved dummy I just don't know!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've given DD bottles with a slower teat than she needs sometimes just so it will take her longer to finish and I can get a few more minutes free!
    I let her put leaves, bark, grass etc in her mouth because I get sick of taking everything and just tell myself "immunities".
    I try not to swear in front of her but forget not to in the car.
    I call her some pretty gross nicknames, like Turdburger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still give ds1 (3) a bottle at night because ds2 (9 mths) still has one and I can't be bothered fighting him on it.

Ds1 rode his trike off our verandah into the garden bed where dh hasn't finished building the fence and found him face first in the dirt squealing like a piglet. I was inside faffing around & checking fb. (No injuries whew)

Ds1 sucks his thumb and I don't care.

I lock ds1's bedroom door at night because its the only way he stays in bed without a fuss. I just think of it as a room-sized cot.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hair For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (25-08-2013),tatia&shura  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie's Mum View Post
    I have the same dilemma with my DD who just turned 3! How we'll ever get rid of her beloved dummy I just don't know!!!
    We are at a loss too, I'm hoping she follows in DS's footsteps, he just chucked his at me and said I've had enough of these. Don't fancy my chances but I'll live in denial for now!