Closed Thread
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbies View Post
    Ooh, just this morning I bribed my 2 year old with a snake lolly (at 9am) in exchange for 5 minutes to pick at the cradle-cap bits in his hair... Loved every minute of picky goodness. He won't let me near his head now

Also ashamed to love the cold my newborn has as it gives me lots of juicy boogers to pick out of her nose. Some go on for inches I swear! Love how babies can't bat your hand away!

Im not the only one that loves 'picking' at their kids right!? Must be monkey heritage coming through :/
    I'm with you on this one. Love picking and squeezing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

Herbies  (22-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulahoop View Post
    Sorry to derail but I love folding washing. Keep the pics coming - it's like p*rn to me.
    So do I!! I just hate putting it all away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Sweetpeas View Post
    I had to quote this because my kids are obsessed with those kinder surprise videos too! And it seems like no matter what kids video they start on, they always end up on a kinder surprise video.....all kids videos lead to kinder surprise I think.

My son watched youtube on my iphone for an hour this afternoon while I tried to doze, started off on Thomas ended on kinder surprise I think when my phone died.
    OMG... I thought it was just my DS who was obsessed with watching those blardy kinder surprise videos. I never knew how he found them either as I am pretty relaxed when it comes to supervising his iPad time (ie. hardly supervise at all because I'm on my iPhone instead). The voice of one of the female narrators drives me a bit mental. What type of adult actually spends their time unwrapping kinder surprises and videoing them? I don't get it. But judging from the view count they're onto a winning formula.

The other day DS asked my Mum for some 'candy' (said in a real American accent) and Mum shot me a strange look as if to say 'WTF... you taught him the word candy?!' Pretty sure he learnt it from a kinder surprise YouTube video.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mishh View Post
    I let DS play on my phone/ipad. A lot! He is obsessed with you tube and could watch "kinder surprise unpacking" videos all day long. He gets really excited when they get to the chocolate part (which to my horror gets put on the bench and not eaten?? What a waste!)
    Omg DS1 is obsessed with those stupid videos! They sh!t me! He watches every night before bed for like 30 minutes! Argg!

I totally love the washing pics lol I feel so much better knowing my massive piles of washed clothes are just sitting around for weeks lol

And yep definitely guilty of bribing here!

I'm also a swearer around DS 😯 I honestly can't help myself it's a terrible habit,
    Last edited by MummaJez; 23-08-2013 at 00:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bitterpure View Post
    OMG... I thought it was just my DS who was obsessed with watching those blardy kinder surprise videos. I never knew how he found them either as I am pretty relaxed when it comes to supervising his iPad time (ie. hardly supervise at all because I'm on my iPhone instead). The voice of one of the female narrators drives me a bit mental. What type of adult actually spends their time unwrapping kinder surprises and videoing them? I don't get it. But judging from the view count they're onto a winning formula.

The other day DS asked my Mum for some 'candy' (said in a real American accent) and Mum shot me a strange look as if to say 'WTF... you taught him the word candy?!' Pretty sure he learnt it from a kinder surprise YouTube video.
    Hahahaha I just read this after my post!!

I think the exact same thing! What adults seriously get out of those kinder surprised is beyond me. Most of the time the toys inside the egg are so cr@p you end up chucking in the bin the next day. What freaks hey.

And as for the candy thing, DS1 also said it today and I was like oh dear.. Either he watches too much nick jnr or Disney jnr or too much of those stupid kinder surprise videos!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

bitterpure  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bitterpure View Post

Omg is her name DisneyCollector?? She also does unpacking of toys that DS also finds. Her voice makes me want to stab myself in the eyeballs!!! But it keeps him busy while I have a coffee in peace... So I just turn it down real low :P

So glad my son isn't the only kinder surprise freak.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mishh For This Useful Post:

bitterpure  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I am hopeless at playing with my kids. I find it boring and difficult to relate at this age (5&3) the baby is easy to play with. Once they start school, I find I can interact better.

To compensate for this, I take my kids out everyday morning and afternoon to the park, playground, play centre, catch up with friends etc. so I don't feel guilty about them entertaining themselves for a lot of the time we are home while I cook, clean etc.
    This is so me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Patenting win, dd watching tv so I can eat breakfast
    Attached Images

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We eat plain dinners way too often (sandwiches etc)

We don't go to parks anywhere near enough, there's none within walking distance

Tv is on pretty much 24/7, not always abc but its on.

Dd is never bathed when DP is away, she just showers with me.

I really want to get back to work as soon as I can, I love DD but I miss working

We stay in our pjs at least once a week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooglekat View Post
    I have started telling DS1 that if he supports Collingwood, Father Christmas won't come.

Don't think he really knows who Collingwood are but never too early to start brainwashing!!
    I'm Carlton & DF is Essendon. When DS was a baby someone asked DF 'How are you going to react if it turns out that he's gay?'

DF replied 'As long as he doesn't barrack for Collingwood.'

We were getting ready to watch the Anzac Day match this year & DS suddenly looks at the TV and yells 'Go the Pies!' DF offered him $20 to choose another team but DS took the money & just pretended to pick another team.