+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    Can I be added too please 😊

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Okay - just to clarify - the adding of members to private areas is one which isn't taken lightly, members who ask to be added in threads - aren't added just because they ask in a thread - they are added after sending a pm to the mod that is named in the area (me in this area). Also to protect the privacy of the group - just asking to be added doesn't mean automatic addition. There is a protocol of a certain number of posts needs to be reached to ensure that the member is genuine.

As a step mum myself - I had a certain level of paranoia that my step children's biomum would find me here (or more recently that my DSS would find me here (now that she's a mum too).

I hope that you can all appreciate that this area is private and we endeavour to keep it as a judgement free vent area which is able to be accessed for people in similar situations where they can obtain advice which is unique to being a step mum.

FTR in the past - we've had some mum's who have known the username of a step mum try to join, so I hope you can appreciate the reason this area is kept at a fairly high user level.

So don't think I've ignored anyone saying they want to join in this thread - I have noted your names and if you send me a pm - I'll check if you've hit the minimum post count etc.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-pegasus For This Useful Post:

AppleIsleSMum  (12-01-2015),DizzyDaisy  (12-01-2015),DT75  (15-01-2015)