+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So sad we can't access the group from our phone! I'm pretty much never on a computer these days.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

HowCrazyCool  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The groups annoy me. Maybe they could make some changes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish it was accessible via phone too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't have a computer . That sucks.

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've bumped up for bhtech to look at this again - it hasn't been possible previously, but will see if it's possible yet.

I access bh more often via my phone and also echo your sentiments.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-pegasus For This Useful Post:

AppleIsleSMum  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've let BHtech know as well, we'll look into the situation.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

AppleIsleSMum  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id love to be added too please. 4 step children and in pain lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Just coming back with an update that we now have social groups available on the app - there looks to be no feature being added by Tapatalk for this, so we have created a forum section in the "Chat with other Parents & Parents-to-be" section - only members can see them, and they are password protected.

The only one currently in that area is the step mums one (PM Pegasus for the new password).

If you want a group added, PM me and I will see about having it put in (may take a couple of days, but normally quicker than that). I'll send you back the password that you can give to any members who would like access (I can change it for you too if you want something different).

Feel free to PM me with any questions too

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

AppleIsleSMum  (02-09-2013),Ashram  (03-09-2013),Bunny Lover  (02-09-2013),Mod-pegasus  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BHCommunity View Post
    Hi everyone

Just coming back with an update that we now have social groups available on the app - there looks to be no feature being added by Tapatalk for this, so we have created a forum section in the "Chat with other Parents & Parents-to-be" section - only members can see them, and they are password protected.

The only one currently in that area is the step mums one (PM Pegasus for the new password).

If you want a group added, PM me and I will see about having it put in (may take a couple of days, but normally quicker than that). I'll send you back the password that you can give to any members who would like access (I can change it for you too if you want something different).

Feel free to PM me with any questions too
    Thanks so much! Muchly appreciated!

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Okay - so we're all set now thanks to BHCommunity and bubhub. Please pm me for the password if you're a step parent.

Generally in the password areas there's a level of posts that need to be reached before the password is given out to protect the members posting in them so that they stay safe, so if you don't get the password straight away, keep posting and being an active member of the forum.

Cheers all.