+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Alexandria mum looking for locals or close by

Hi mums and dads.

My name is Julie and I'm a mum to an almost 8 month old girl. I'm hoping to meet up with local parents for outings to the park and similar. Your bub doesn't have to be the same age. In fact if you have a little one that makes it hard to get out of the house I'm willing to travel to you within a reasonable distance. Please don't worry what your house looks like - I'm not about to win an award for housekeeping and my unit was a disaster zone for the first three months of my baby's life!

While I would enjoy an adult chat about anything really and don't mind the odd mention of nappies, feeding etc I am hoping for some non-children related topics of conversation. What did you do before you became a mum? What are your plans for the future in addition to raising your kids? Do you have interests outside of crafting? As you can probably guess I'm an ex-corporate girl who misses using her brain and feel too many discussions about introducing solids to my baby etc are turning my mind to mush.

Bring on the hellos! I'm ready to get to know some new people

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Julie
    How are you? I'm still around the area for the next month and half if you interested in meeting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Julie,
    That sounds great. I have a three month old daughter and recently moved to pyrmont. Please let me know if you're still available to meet up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to. Will send you a private message. Cheers! Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Lmg1986 View Post
    Hi Julie,
    That sounds great. I have a three month old daughter and recently moved to pyrmont. Please let me know if you're still available to meet up.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi moms

I'm a new mom for 3 months baby girl and I'm living in Elizabeth st near Hyde park. Would be nice to meet others moms around CBD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lmg1986
    Are you living in Pyrmont? ahhh our daughter has the same age, would be nice to see you around