+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sex during pregnancy

I've heard a lot about woman really enjoying sex during pregnancy, but it's had quite the opposite affect on me. I'm rarely in the mood, and when I am it's just not that good. Usually it's more of a bother than anything else. Is anyone else having the same problem? Any tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same and there are plenty of others in the same boat. I'm rarely in the mood or the mood doesn't last long once we get started. Often it feels uncomfortable or at best just not as enjoyable as usual. We are mismatched as DH seems to find pregnancy a turn on. We tend to have quickies when the mood strikes and if I'm really not in the mood we do other things to meet his needs . My DH would like more than he gets and I would like less- we compromise to meet each others needs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yep, i'd just say to dh '' just hurry up will you!"'. and then say ''thank god that's over. '' at the end. LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I, on occasion, reminded df he had two perfectly good hands.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You know what i am finding lately? I am more easily "mentally aroused" but still dont want sex. Like, i am nearly 15wks preg, and looking at guys on tv or whatever i'll get turned on (way more than usual) but have no desire to actually have sex. Am i weird?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I first found out I was very much "hands off!" in case we did something which would make things go wrong, but mostly now I'm just too tired. We're still having sex about once a week (which is very enjoyable) but it's still a lot less than before.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I found first pregnancy sex drive after the first trimester wasn't too different - once I wasn't nauseous, but second pregnancy, I guess having "two kids" one outside and one inside my body, I was so exhausted I just didn't want to be touched. I felt surrounded!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I loved it when recently pregnant but with my DD hates it, wasn't interested in the slightest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am actually really put off by even the thought of it, my poor DH was kept being told by his idiot cousin to be prepared for 2nd trimester when the hormones kick in and that is all i want, i kept telling him don't give him false hope lol even before pregnant it wasn't really one of the things i just had to have list.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Thanks for all the comments, at least I know I'm not the only one. My DH is especially patient, but I wish I were more interested for him. I do occasionally get 'in the mood' but when we start it's rarely any good. Sometimes just uncomfortable. Oh well, only 13 weeks or so until baby arrives, I wonder what sex will be like then?