+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey4 View Post
    Dryer for everything. Only do 2 loads of washing a week on average.
    Really??? That makes no sense. Do you have a 12kg washing machine? Even with no kids, you still have to wash clothes, tea towels, bed linen, bathroom towels, floor mats.

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am anti dryer and I also used cloth nappies with both kids. I have a massive lot of line space though both out in the sun and under the deck. We also have a wood fire in winter and I can dry clothes on a clothes airer in front of it. So heaps easy. A unit would be hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've never owned a dryer and don't plan to get one either...our elect bill is high enough! The clothes line is covered so the weather doesn't matter and things I need dry over night I hang on the kitchen chairs and leave the ceiling fan on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I much prefer line dried. Living in the north though during the wet season you have to use a drier. I had clothes go moldy while on the line it was taking so long to dry!
    Sorry didn't read of the OP. Yes...believe me you'll need the drier. Even when its sunny its so humid things still don't dry.
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by CleverClogs; 20-08-2013 at 16:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by threechooks View Post
    Really??? That makes no sense. Do you have a 12kg washing machine? Even with no kids, you still have to wash clothes, tea towels, bed linen, bathroom towels, floor mats.
    I do one load of our clothes ( Me, Dp and Dsd5) and one load of towels/tea towels, plus every fortnight ill do a load for our sheets. I'm not sure how big our washer is but I squash it all in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Dryer but i prefer line dried. Really depends on how i feel if anything. Right now i am so tired i would chuck it in the dryer and have been doing so for awhile now.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I prefer line dried - but sometimes I push it too far - I hung out two loads today and they are still damp - it has been freezing here -so now I have to finish them off in the dryer - what a waste of time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey4 View Post
    I do one load of our clothes ( Me, Dp and Dsd5) and one load of towels/tea towels, plus every fortnight ill do a load for our sheets. I'm not sure how big our washer is but I squash it all in.
    Same here except it's just DD & I. My washer is 8kgs I think. No need to do anymore I don't think..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dryer for everything that can go in the dryer. Bedding goes on the line outside and anything else that can't go in the dryer goes on the close horse or over the back of a dining chair!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clothes line in spring/summer for everything unless its raining when I will use clothes airers. In autumn/winter I will use the dryer and clothes airers.