G’day,
Are you pregnant 24- 32 weeks, and live in the general region of Burwood, Melbourne? Do you know someone who is? My name is Sarah Taylor; I am a 2nd year university student Midwife at Deakin University, Burwood. As part of my course, I am required to complete a series of Continuity of Care experiences. This involves following a woman throughout her pregnancy and birth. This comprises of attending antenatal and post-natal medical/midwife visits with the woman, and can include labour and birth, to a total of 10 hours. This designed to give me the insight to best help mothers and offers you the chance of additional support. As a future midwife, understanding the entire process of pregnancy is a vital in allowing me to provide quality care for both mothers and babies in my future career.
Should you feel uncomfortable at any point during the program, there’s no pressure to continue, and you are able to withdraw. If you, or anyone you know would be interested in this, or if you would like some more information, please feel free to message me! I can be contacted through my email; sarah.taylor@hotmail.com.au

Thank you very much,
Sarah