+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We had the normal 13 week & 20 week scans. We wanted to find out the sex but bub had her legs crossed, in an awkward position. The lady there did say she was reasonably certain it was a girl but didn't want to confirm just incase. Even thought I had a feeling it was a girl, we booked in for a specific ultrasound to find out. The guy measured the head and had a look at a couple of other things but basically we were only there so he could confirm what we are having =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzza mum, I had my 20 week scan last week, and it was mainly the morph scan where they checked bub's heart spine, kidneys etc etc. then she asked us if we wanted to k ow the gender and we said yes, she showed us the potty shot where we saw a doodle, so its a boy!!

Basically, a morph scan will cover gender scan too. But if someone is too impatient, they can get a private gender scan at 16 weeks too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mommyindec! I hope bubs cooperates for the 20w scan as I am inpatient but don't think I will bother getting one earlier lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girlies! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back today at 4 so fingers crossed

Similar Threads

1. 12 week scan - gender guess
    By astrogal in forum Baby's Gender
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 15:53
  2. This Gender scan - how accurate?