Well since the beginning of this pregnancy I have been set on being induced around 37-38 weeks. Well finally my ob appointment to discuss this has come around, and I see him on Wednesday.
Now I am wondering if I really want to be induced. I came across an article about the risks, which I have never been told about (been induced twice) and they are playing on my mind.
The main reason I wanted to be induced was after losing DD at 20 weeks, I read a lot of stories about babies passing around their due dates and after and it freaked me out! I thought I would get my baby out as soon as I can, once she is fully developed.
Also for the convenience I guess, as she is due 4th January and I would LOVE her to be out for xmas day so we can all be together. This is a selfish reason of course and not something I would base this massive decision on.
My reasons for changing my mind is I would love to feel labour without being induced (apparently it's not as painful) I would love the excitement of going into labour and rushing around getting everything to go to hospital.
So what I am asking is what would YOU do? If you are scared ****less of losing another baby, but also want to do the best for baby.
I am quite torn. I just want to bring my baby home.