+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We all had shepherds pie with cauliflower mash. Big chunks of carrot, peas, corn & green beans through it - DS1 ate the lot.

The only veggies he doesn't eat are capsicum & mushrooms. He dislikes stews but eats most things i put in front of him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    We spent the weekend at my boyfriend's house so there is no proper food in my house, so tonight DD had a bowl of yoghurt then a bowl of Weetbix. They do cooked lunches at daycare so I don't worry if she occasionally has easy dinners. She has vegies most days at daycare.

Wooooo boyfriend !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My kids eat the same as us most nights. The only time they get something different is when we have something I know they don't like, like soup. On those nights they get a salad or scrambled eggs or pasta. Last night we had roast potatoes, honey carrots, peas, corn and beans (DS didn't eat the beans) and chicken with cheese and bacon in it.

DD will eat most vegies. She doesn't like mushrooms, capsicum or sweet potato.
    DS is a bit fussier he only really eats carrots, peas, corn and potato (sometimes). He loves pickles, cucumber, lettuce, beetroot and tomato.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is it too early to think of tea? We all eat the same thing. Tonight it's rissoles with hidden zucchini and carrot, steamed veg - broccoli, cauli and brussel sprouts and baked spud.
    DS2 will eat all of that, DS1 won't eat the brussel sprouts. He tried the other night but didn't like them.

TimeForWine is offline Taking everyday one wine at a time...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Spaghetti bolagnaise jammed with veggies. Success tonight!! I have one child that eats anything and everything and one that eats next to nothing and refuses to even taste things - the things she does like she will also sometimes chew once and spit out - I won't lie - its doing my head in!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    DS ( nearly 3) and I had fish tacos and DH had beef ones - DS ate 2 - home made guacamole, cheese, lettuce, tomato, fish ( which was a homemade stir fry of cubed blue eye with capsicum,onion, garlic , cumin, paprika, lemon juice and coriander )

He eats all veg except potato ( has never liked it ) and prefers them raw or lightly steamed like me , I give him raw veggies as a pre dinner/afternoon snack - usually peas, beans , carrots and cauliflower which people think is strange but its normal to him as that's what I eat as a snack too!
    We treat veggies like any other food and have never made a fuss over them , he just eats them ( and salad) as that's whats he's always had , as we did BLW he always has chosen what he eats and I notice he still eats his veggies before any meat/ fish

What type of beans? (Canned?)

Ds loves to nibble on raw cauliflower too, but I never thought to offer it as a snack.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We all eat the same, beef satay tonight

Totally in love with our two beautiful little girls.
    Feb 2011 and May 2013