+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh wow ... I caught this one on a bad night!!! My boys had spaghetti on toast. I'm moving house in the morning so my entire house, including kitchen is in boxes. I've spent the week using up fridge items.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH and I had takeaway so I made DS a tuna, brown rice, beetroot, pea and corn and soy sauce mush thing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son (2.5) had sushi. He loves it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Addison For This Useful Post:

melimum  (19-08-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DD (1 year old) had (or, picked at, I should say) broccoli florets and roast pumpkin. Then a bottle to fill her up properly before bed

DS (13) had TWO dinners! My growing man had 6 cocktail frankfurts wrapped in bread and oven baked (pigs in a blanket I think people call them) straight after school, then a couple hours later grilled chicken breast with cajun seasoning and minted garlic youghurt on 2 rye pita wraps.
    (DS dislikes vegies. He'll currently only eat tinned baby carrot.)
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 19-08-2013 at 21:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    "Sh!t on a Stick"

..after being told repeatedly that , "eewww, this tastes/looks/smells like poo" dinner after freaking dinner...I decided to dish up what pretty much LOOKS like poo and told them that was what it was!

They ate it, cautiously at first.
    We all ate together.

Vegetables included were carrot & corn, served with Lettuce and tomato

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

Blossompossumxxxx  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Oh and this kid eats everything. Tonight it was carrots, baby corn and capsicum. He loves zucchini and has a tomato, cucumber and snow pea salad most days with lunch! Bless him. Getting him to eat meat on the other hand...
    Sounds just like my dd rainbow! She loves veggies ever since the was a bub she used to eat peas and corn like it was candy lol. When we have roast she swaps daddy her meat for his broccoli!

Tonight was very un nutritious we made our own hotdogs, she ate the bun and left the sausage, then washed it down with a punnet of blueberries and some strawberries.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    Sounds just like my dd rainbow! She loves veggies ever since the was a bub she used to eat peas and corn like it was candy lol. When we have roast she swaps daddy her meat for his broccoli!

Tonight was very un nutritious we made our own hotdogs, she ate the bun and left the sausage, then washed it down with a punnet of blueberries and some strawberries.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My DS2 is like this. Would eat a plate full of veggies or poached eggs but can barely get him to eat meat. The only thing he'll eat willingly is salmon. He hates pasta, pizza, most unhealthy things.

DS1 is amazing. He'll give anything a go. Was a different story a year ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DS ( nearly 3) and I had fish tacos and DH had beef ones - DS ate 2 - home made guacamole, cheese, lettuce, tomato, fish ( which was a homemade stir fry of cubed blue eye with capsicum,onion, garlic , cumin, paprika, lemon juice and coriander )

He eats all veg except potato ( has never liked it ) and prefers them raw or lightly steamed like me , I give him raw veggies as a pre dinner/afternoon snack - usually peas, beans , carrots and cauliflower which people think is strange but its normal to him as that's what I eat as a snack too!
    We treat veggies like any other food and have never made a fuss over them , he just eats them ( and salad) as that's whats he's always had , as we did BLW he always has chosen what he eats and I notice he still eats his veggies before any meat/ fish

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS (10 months) had 2 portobello mushrooms grilled in butter, stuffed with salmon and cucumber on the side.
    He LOVED the mushrooms, then 10 minutes after finishing came up with a rash all over his face

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by btmac View Post
    Sorry to derail

Callmedragon that was how I reacted the first time to mushrooms at 1 - I now have an anaphylaxis to mushrooms - so go easy!
    Eeeeeek! He's booked in for an allergy test next month thank god, but so far we've got eggs, mushrooms and possibly peanuts... Super