+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Gift ideas for children to give their dad for his birthday.

I am after some nice gift ideas for the children to give their dad for his 30th birthday. I am splurging and giving him an Armani watch which will be engraved with a personal message from me but i want the children to be able to give him something from them. Something a little more then chocolates ect but with a personal touch. He's not into frames with pics so that rules that out.
    Ideas very welcome please.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does he drink beer? There's a company called Brewtopia that make boutique beer, and you van personalise the labels with photos and wording to your liking. I got DF some for hos first fathers day, and he loved it!

Another nice idea would be to do a questionairre (sp) with your children about their Dad. Individually. Recording (on paper or audio) questions that you ask them, like what's Dads favourite breakfast, thing to do on a rainy day, Dads favourite meal, Dads favourite thing to do with me(child) etc. Could be quite amusing answers in there, and something he could look back on in years to come and giggle about. You could even follow it up every year and make him a book!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LlamaMa For This Useful Post:

millsmum  (19-08-2013)

Haha, personal? My kids just bought their dad a skydiving voucher for his 30th birthday... Picked by our DD (nearly 12).
    It was something he really wanted to do, wouldn't have bought himself but I definitely would NOT call it personal! My fault for letting her pick, but still HE loved it (me on the other hand.... ).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Notably Nutty For This Useful Post:

millsmum  (19-08-2013)