+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Back to share that round 3 was successful and we've only got one. Would've loved two but I'm so happy and grateful I couldn't care less now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats. wishing you a healthy and uneventful pregnancy

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had 2 day 4 embies transferred yesterday, fingers crossed. One was compacting and the other had 12 cells

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had 2 x day 5 embroyos transferred and got a BFP, had a high beta of 1100 and then a week later 15000. Had seven week scan today and have one bambino on board with a strong heart beat. So glad we transferred two, as they were both graded excellent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had 3 failed attempts (1 fresh and 2 frozen cycles) of using 1 emby (day 5). We had 2 embys left and decided to put both in and this resulted in our DS. Only one took. We were prepared for twins and would have been happy if it did result in twins - my hubby was actually a little disappointed that it wasn't! good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had one healthy baby and an empty sac. I think we made the right decision in transferring two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have always transferred two embies at various stages...we never had twins thou my sons levels where huge and we thought maybe...lol. Good luck .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All :-) congrats to the BFPs and all the best to my fellow TWWs!!

I am 5 days into my TWW, I have previously had 2 single transfers one fresh, one frozen both resulting in BFNs.

This time we got 8, 3 fertilised and have had two transferred - we just did it!!

I had a BT today to check levels are adequate to support a 'hopeful' pregnancy and they want to see progesterone levels above 70 mine were 428 which they were very happy with..I am grateful they do this test but it does make the head spin that bit more!!

From reading the answers to this thread, it seems double transfers are a good way to go :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, we have today seen our little success story which was the result of a fresh low stim (only 100FSH) cycle with a 2 xreally top quality 3dt embryos of which only 1 took. We tried various combos but are very happy we tried this option!

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    7 (PGD fresh 5dt- Biochemical), 8 (PGD FET 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    10 (Fresh 3dtx2 - BFP 😄 = 1 x baby 6.3wks measured 6.2cm with heartbeat EDD 24May14)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps we also have 4 x 3 day embryos in the freezer from this low stim cycle. The theory behind a low stim is that some peoples body only need small amount of hormones to get less numbers but better quality too much FSH and I got huge numbers but poor embryo survival rates. 3dt over 5dt was to try and get my body along with low stim as close to a natural cycle as possible! I also have my endometriosis removed prior to this cycle! We took our FS advice on all cycles!
    Good luck to all!

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    7 (PGD fresh 5dt- Biochemical), 8 (PGD FET 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    10 (Fresh 3dtx2 - BFP 😄 = 1 x baby 6.3wks measured 6.2cm with heartbeat EDD 24May14)