+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelymum View Post
    Check out 'myfiji.com' we have just booked 7 nights in December at the Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa - it's a smaller older resort on the Coral Coast but for $4000 all inclusive (airfares,meals,accom,even drinks alcoholic and non) we can afford to do some awesome day trips etc.... The resort has great reviews on trip advisor oh and that $4k is for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids)
    Ooh!!! Thanks heaps!!! Running off to check that now! We're 2 adults and 2 kids too, (aged 3and 1), planning on a February holiday, so you'll have to tell me what it's like!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to preggasaurus For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing....we are planning on eloping and Fiji is on our list!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got married & have previously returned to the Warwick Fiji Resort. Highly recommend it!

This year will be the first time going to Fiji with our son, but we took him to the Warwick in Vanuatu last year & he enjoyed it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big dilemma, do we go to plantation island? Or keep it simple and buy the all inclusive package to hideaway on myfiji.com?

I do like the idea of just buying the all inclusive package and not stressing at all. Just letting someone else do all the planning and organising for a change..

But if I do organise it myself, I have more control, I can pick my flight times and the airline, and make sure I'm happy...

Decisions, decisions!

Ps. Sorry to hijack your thread op!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personal preference but having been to the coral coast, Denauru and islands I'd chose an island everytime.
    We got married on Malolo then spent time on coral coast...I wish we'd stayed the whole time on islands.
    In just a few steps you are on the beach with fish swimming around your ankles, can kayak or snorkel off your own beach just as easily.
    The mainland resorts are lovely and you can do/pay to see villages and islands but Denauru and coral coast beaches don't have that "tropical island" beach appeal I like. In saying that their pools are amazing!

Pre-kids I prob would have got bored on an island the whole time and felt trapped, but since kids I love the simplicity of my day revolving around water activities and meal times.

I honestly don't think you can go wrong whatever you choose. Enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mmmmm now DH has decided he would like to go to the Maldives instead!! Anyone been? Good for toddlers? Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Mmmmm now DH has decided he would like to go to the Maldives instead!! Anyone been? Good for toddlers? Haha
    Haven't been to Maldives, but one fantastic place for the whole family (although a long way to travel) is Beaches at Turks & Caicos (in Caribbean) it is an ai resort with Sesame Street characters and water park and beautiful beaches. Just the best place I have ever been. We need something like this closer to Australia.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Poppy For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (20-08-2013)