+ Reply to Thread

Default I need a student doula/midwife - Gold Coast - Sep 13

I am interested in finding a student midwife or doula who would be interested in supporting our family for my impending birth. I am due in just a few weeks (15 Sept) and our support person for caring for our son will probably not be able to do it (it was my MIL & FIL, but my FIL has just gotten out of ICU at Tweed for severe pneumonia, they are in their 80s). So what we really need is a support person for my son. He is 3 years old and we have never left him with anyone. He loves his grandparents dearly though so we thought that would be a good option for them to care for him at our home - but now that isn't an option we thought that he might be able to join us at the hospital if he had his own support person (he has actually been wanting to be there at the birth whole way through and wasn't at all impressed being told he couldn't be there). That way my husband can be my support person (he did a brilliant job last time), and my son can have his own support person and leave the room as he needs etc.

We are located in Southport, Gold Coast.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Belinda,

I am a student midwife on the Gold Coast and may be able to help.
    Last edited by Maytay; 21-08-2013 at 21:10.

Similar Threads

1. Student Midwife | Gold Coast | expecting twins
    By loulabel in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 10:35
  2. Young mum seeking trainee doula/midwife on the gold coast...
    By RoundTwoLisaLou in forum Seeking a Midwife or Doula?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-03-2013, 14:32
  3. looking for student midwife or student Doula Gold Coast area
    By gcmumma2b in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 20:52