+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default i would like some advice on what to take for a 5 month old to tafe class

hi i will be starting tafe on Tuesday and would like some advice on what i should take she will be 5 and half months. it will only be a small class home
    im not sure if i should take a carrier or the pram or both. but most of all im not sure what to take all together. thanks very much
    sorry if i have put this in the wrong spot wasnt sure where to put it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please help im not sure what to take

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry, I don't understand what you mean? Are you talking about a nappy bag? As for the carrier vs pram I think you are going to have to try it out and see what works better. If you think there's a good chance the baby will sleep the pram for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did a course with a small group for family daycare training. A mother brought along her 4mo for the two weeks. She had a portable tent thing that the baby slept in, not a portacot but you might have seen them in baby shops. I guess the main things you need to know to decide what to do are: does your baby sleep in the carrier, how long will be spend in the carrier before cracking it and wanting out, will your baby sleep in the pram, should you bring a couple soft blankets and a couple toys for floor time for him to stretch out, will you be able to feed him easily, how long is the class going to be and will it fall during sleep time or do you expect your baby to be awake for most of it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have need tried her in a carrier before but she loves beaning held all the time and i dont want to pasted around the room she will sleep at one point so im not sure if i should just hold her as the room is pretty small take the pram im thinking of taking it to put her bag and my tafe bag. im just finding it hard as a frist time mum and working out what to take with me but i should only be there half a day. im still not sure if i can take her a my partner, and parents are going away for family issues and my mums on holidays so i really cant miss a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im really not worried about feeding as i be taking bottles. just worried about where to sleep her and what i really need as i cant ran home and get it as it half an hour away. is there anything i should take and leave in the car?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittyausaurs69 View Post
    i have need tried her in a carrier before but she loves beaning held all the time and i dont want to pasted around the room she will sleep at one point so im not sure if i should just hold her as the room is pretty small take the pram im thinking of taking it to put her bag and my tafe bag. im just finding it hard as a frist time mum and working out what to take with me but i should only be there half a day. im still not sure if i can take her a my partner, and parents are going away for family issues and my mums on holidays so i really cant miss a day.
    I would find out if you can take her before rocking up on the day. I know when I started TAFE we were told that we couldn't have children in the classroom.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They told me what classses I can and can't take her witch was good

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app