+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    No because I have to take it in front of the chemist except for weekends. But yeah I will do it properly from now on. There's another girl who gets it so we can sit and chat.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ffrenchie I'm so sorry to read things haven't been going so great. Please keep yourself safe and always think of the things that make you happy, your dh, your babies and your job...you are just as important to these people/things as they are to you. May I ask how much a private facility is without insurance? Do you think you'll be ok until May?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Not sure but it would be way too much. I know a bed in a public hospital without Medicare is something like $600-$800 a day. Plus I'd have to pay someone to run my business full time. Yes, I am going to make sure I'm ok until May. I am taking my medication properly now,
    I have no desire to take too much or take it the wrong way or anything anymore and my bulimia is getting a lot better.

I am feeling good this morning. So far so good, pity it's only 5.33am! I am not sure where dh is lol but I have three gorgeous, sleeping children next to me in bed, my 2,9 and 6 year olds all ended up in here somehow, gosh they are cute all snuggled up.

I'm having the morning off but will have to go to work this afternoon as we were crazy busy yesterday and if its the same today, my employee won't cope. It's cool, hopefully we will all go and dh can take the children for a swim while I work.

I am appreciative of this thread and am
    Amazed at how many wonderful people there are on here xx. Thanks so much everyone. I get paranoid that I've shared too much and someone will call docs on me or something. I hope that everyone knows my kids are looked after really well, I don't even so much as raise my voice at them, they are so well behaved, we are blessed and despite all my issues at the moment, they are well looked after, clean, educated and want for nothing (except for a sane mum.). I have explained what is going on with me and they are free to ask questions, the lines of communication are always open here.

I guess I just worry because I'm not exactly anonymous on here but that's ok. It's time mental illness loses its negative stigma and has a real face. To look at my family and I at the shops,, you would never know something was wrong, we are very together looking, everyone is well dressed, groomed and clean, we are polite and smile a lot, I just have this awful problem that is always there

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

Carpe diem 2013  (08-10-2013),HearMeRoar  (06-10-2013),mamasurfs  (06-10-2013),~Marigold~  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting better is a bit of a roller coaster. Up one minute down the next. The important thing is that you are on the ride and heading towards recovery. Talk to anyone that has fought this and they will tell you that getting better takes time, and you will stumble and fall at times but you WILL make it in the end.

Just take one day at a time. Live in the moment. Practise mindfulness, meditate, learn relaxation techniques, CBT and practise recognising your distorted thought processes. Of course being an impatient is ideal, but you can do a lot of the stuff the impatient programs do on your own (minus medication stuff). Why don't you go through the exercises in the book I sent you from my hospital stay and equip yourself with as much knowledge as possible about the illness. It will help you recognise how much of what you are feeling and thinking is the illness talking.

Most importantly.... Be kind to yourself.

*pool looks amazing! Well done! Loved the tea set up xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RipperRita For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (06-10-2013),HippyGirl85  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And let go of the worry about how much you've shared.... There is NO shame in it! The haters are always gonna hate and they don't matter. Another portion (bigger than you realise because it's such a hidden illness) would have faced or had someone close to them that has faced mental illness and have great empathy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RipperRita For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You told me a long time ago that church was what worked best for you before... Is there someone at the church who can help you, talk to you or even meet you there to pray with you?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I hope you had a good day Frenchie. You have so much support on here and we all want you to beat this.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FrothyFrog For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone. Have had a couple of good days. I seriously am one of the most blessed people, I have such beautiful children and husband and I can honestly say I love my job. I love it so much. Both my family and my job are worth loving and living this life for.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (07-10-2013),HearMeRoar  (07-10-2013),JumpingInPuddlesxxx  (07-10-2013),Msbecb  (08-10-2013),VicPark  (07-10-2013),~Marigold~  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My baby (3) started Kindy today. Dh is worried about me not watching her properly at the pool because he reckons the suboxone and Xanax make me a
    Bit slow. After everything she's been through (meningitis, whooping cough, 4 hip operations, 30 minute seizure) I am
    So paranoid about her too and even though I've had her here at the pool everyday for two seasons so far, I just think having her here is going to tip my
    Anxiety over the edge. She's such an easy child and I want her around, I just don't want her to drown. Our five year old is here with me as he didn't like
    Kindy so we stopped it but he
    Can swim really well. Looking at the positives that I get one on one time
    With him before he goes to school
    Next year.

Feeling emotional! Sorry for ranting on. I cried so much last night about dd2, I love her so so much. I don't want to miss a thing. Apparently she is having a ball!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs! Sounds like a really great decision, especially with the fact that she's having a ball on her very first day I get that it's so hard - my little miss (youngest) started kindy this year at 3 and a half and I was a wreck! Big love x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (10-10-2013)