+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's so good to 'feel' the positivity that comes through your post.

Your plan sounds fantastic!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frenchie - you are simply inspirational.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2Bboys For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (10-09-2013),HearMeRoar  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That is so wonderful to hear! Congratulations on having such a great plan worked out. I'm excited for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thank you. I'm being kicked out tomorrow. I've just been heading horror stories about bad stuff that has happened here according to a long termer. And also was just sitting with some girls and one decided she was just going to go and 'sell her hole" I know, I winced even typing that, to go and buy grog and off she went.(. I told her wait until tomorrow and ill buy you whatever you want, please don't so that But she was adamant

I'm feeling things are being put into perspective and Iam actually excited to go gome to my real life xxx. My life is so great compared to a lot. Another girl doesn't want to go so she doesn't have to go home to her abusive partner. I am so so lucky. Noone except me in here has custody of their kids(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so happy for you Ffrenchie, you're sounding positive and that little list of things sound wonderful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yeah j am feeling largely positive. Still feeling those awful waves of black fears which I hate m.

PlayNice is offline Saving the world one chocolate at a time
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Gosh I love you guys/)

I am feeling positive today again. I'm excited to have the life I always wanted. I don't know what's changed. No meds yet today and I feel good. Maybe talking about it on here rather than being scared people will judge me, maybe telling dh the secrets I had been hiding from him, maybe partly the right meds, prayer. All of it combined, I think I can do it. I feel this overwhelming love for my friends, family, mankind! Love love love. Not even a Valium this morning I promise, ha.

This is what I have in place for when I go home:

Babysitter 2-3 afternoons a week in our house so I don't have to watch the two little ones and make sure they don't drown at the same time as teaching other kids to swim.

House cleaner once a week (Fridays) who is going so clean,fold our massive pile of washing and cook 2-3 meals and do some baking for the kids.

Counsellor through atods once a fortnight.

Psych once a week, free with mental health care plan.

I now have a case manager apparently who will call every week and I can call anytime I'm feeling suicidal or whatever.

Every couple of weeks we will get a babysitter and have couple time! Like real dates! With our youngest nearly three, it is so easy now and we will have the money once I start work

Journaling.

Friends. Be there for my friends like they have been there for me in the past. I've pushed them all away so I need to apologise and become close again.

Get a financial planner (I've had someone offer to do it, my best friends husband) so that there isn't money stress next winter when we are down to one income again.

Get back to the gym and exercise. His is the first time in my life I have let it slide. Exercise has been my life for a lot of years.

I'm going to buy an old table on old metal chairs, and mosaic them for our back deck and that will be mine and dh spot to go and share a drink or bible reading or chocolate fondue!

I've booked horse rising lessons for my dh. It's something he has ALWAYS wanted to do but wouldn't dream of booking for himself because he is so selfless. Yay, I can't wait! I also got him an akubra hat! (Well i asked his mum to, i need to find the money ro pay her back!). He wants to be a country boy seeing as we live in a one horse town haha.

I'm not going to sweat the small stuff.

I'm going to pray.

Gee that seems like alot but it isn't really! Does it sound silly? I'm going to keep using this thread as a kind of journal of my thoughts, I don't expect people to keep replying to my rambling but I appreciate so much everyone who has responded on here or via pm so so much!
    WOW!

I am inspired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's wonderful news xo

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Msbecb For This Useful Post:

Chook86  (15-09-2013),Ffrenchknickers  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I have to say that sounds like a bloody awesome plan. You are setting yourself up for success! And I love how you threw date nights and the riding gift in for hubby.

You'll be fine

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    How are you today Frenchie?