Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's ok hun. Hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Omg omg I have out on three kilos in three days I'm a out to have a panic attack omg omg omg
    Different scales give different results. Can you avoid weighing yourself? I know it's hard but it can't be your main focus just now xxx

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (28-08-2013),FrothyFrog  (28-08-2013),Glover  (28-08-2013),LoveLivesHere  (28-08-2013),VicPark  (28-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Atropos is right different scales make a huge difference.

Take a deep breath an know you are doing what is best for you,

Thanks
    Reviews
    stupid phone wouldn't let me comment yesterday, hope things are getting a little better. Don't use the scales as hard as that is hospital scales are generally always a little heavier no joke, i can gain 5kgs just going to work lol even with shoes and all my keys out of pockets. At this point it is only going to make you feel worse not better so take no notice of it.

Keep looking after yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    They brought in a second set if scales because they could see how anxious I was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have also drunk five bottles
    Of water and five coffees today so it's probably that.. Just sick of sitting around. Been doing triceps dips on the edge of the bed and squats in the bathroom, shower, toilet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have they told you what community services you can access outside the hospital in your area? I can understand that other hospitals want to keep beds open for patients in their area, for the past week I have been working in ED there has been 5 people bought in by the police and ambulances for attempting suicide, another jumped in front of a train and a few others who were in a a state of psychosis and this is just on my shift. It seems worse at the moment than previous years ,money ,stress I don't know what is happening but like any medical condition the hospitals have to prioritise and due to lack of staff and facilities they can only treat so many people in the mental health units. Even if you did get a bed at a facility you would still need on going treatment when you go home. If they have not given info on what help there is for you outside the hospital ,ask them.
    Last edited by lulu 2; 28-08-2013 at 12:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never said I should be a priority! I'm just doing my best to seek help because I will do something to myself otherwise. Where we live I am in the kingaroy/toowoomba area for maternity and atods so the people here told me I was Going to toowoomba and the actual toowoomba hospital said the same thing to my dh on the phone. But after a day and a half of phone calls and paperwork they said no. I was pretty distressed.

Now apparently where I live puts me in a different area (sunshine coast) for mental health. It's insane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got two counsellor a and a psych on board as well as an na meeting which I won't be able to really go to if I go on suboxone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    I've never said I should be a priority! I'm just doing my best to seek help because I will do something to myself otherwise. Where we live I am in the kingaroy/toowoomba area for maternity and atods so the people here told me I was Going to toowoomba and the actual toowoomba hospital said the same thing to my dh on the phone. But after a day and a half of phone calls and paperwork they said no. I was pretty distressed.

Now apparently where I live puts me in a different area (sunshine coast) for mental health. It's insane.
    I wasn't trying to say your not as important as anyone else who is seeking treatment. I just got the impression from your complaints about not getting a bed in a facility that you might not have considered other reasons why, besides where you live and that it might not be the fault of the people who are trying to help you it might be because they cannot do anything about it. I feel the govt has its priorities wrong and there needs to be more money spent on providing health services rather than sports stadiums and huge paycheques and retirement funds for politians and all the rest of the money they waste it revolts me. Some help has got to be better than nothing. When you feel better you might want to approach politians or media and start something to make a change.