Hope u are ok xx
Hope u are ok xx
Uh oh I hope they don't set you back! I was just coming in to say I'm so pleased that things are looking up.
I'm also so proud of all of these lovely BH'ers who have thrown their support behind a complete stranger. BH might be bizzaro land sometimes but it's great to see how people pull together to support someone in crisis.
Don't let a stupid nurse bring you down come and vent to us ok xxx
Try not to lose sight of the big picture... The glimmer of intense happiness you felt this morning can be yours for keeps. If you stay the course and stick with treatment.
They don't have my anti depressant at the hospital and I have run out. I asked again what was happening because I can't go without it and she pretty much said bad luck and that the doctor is too busy because he is seeing 20 other patients that are actually sick.
I feel like such a waste of space
You are not a waste of space! Read this thread again if you dont believe me!
Wtf! I would make a complaint against her, what a horrible thing to say. Nurses like that are who give them a bad name
Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
Wow so people who have mental illnesses aren't really sick
So sorry you had such a twit of a nurse
Here are some other options:
- ask her name and if she asks why, say you want to enquire on her behalf to see if there is any 'mental illness sensitivity training' for nursing staff.
- Ask her again what the plans are to get the meds. If she is rude again say "I wonder if you would be so flippant if the hospital ran out of a diabetics medication. Mental illness is an illness, not a con.. That's why it's called mental illness..."
- set her up on a hot date with the tea lady
- tell her not to worry if its too much trouble for her you'll just call your friend Ray Hadley for advice (I hope you know who Ray is!)
- Say to the cow "I'm sorry if you're having a rough day too, I know what that feels like" (she'll probably be a stunned mullet!)
- tell the nurse if you wanted to sit on your **** and not get treatment you would have stayed at home.
- you could shock the cow with some reality. Eg say "do you know a few nights ago things were so bad for me I did XYZ.." She might be embarrassed enough to apologise.
How longs before you are transferred??
ArthurDent (27-08-2013),atomicmama (27-08-2013),Atropos (27-08-2013),babylove81 (27-08-2013),BH-KatiesMum (27-08-2013),bpac (27-08-2013),bunkx (27-08-2013),ChickyBee (27-08-2013),Chippa (27-08-2013),Cue (27-08-2013),dancingchipmunk (27-08-2013),Ffrenchknickers (27-08-2013),FrothyFrog (27-08-2013),GrabbyCrabby (27-08-2013),HearMeRoar (27-08-2013),HippyGirl85 (27-08-2013),ICanDream (27-08-2013),Jennaisme (27-08-2013),JR03 (27-08-2013),LoveLivesHere (27-08-2013),michellek (27-08-2013),Pearl Barley (01-09-2013),Purple Lily (27-08-2013),RipperRita (27-08-2013),risfaerie (28-08-2013),RobinSparkles (27-08-2013),singlemumma82 (27-08-2013),smallpotatoes (27-08-2013),TimeForWine (27-08-2013),~ElectricPink~ (28-08-2013)
Some days I think we should send VP in to deal with frackwits like that nurse. I dont think shed have as much (or anything) to say after being dealt with by her.
Hugs, Ffrenchie. You aren't a waste of space. Where you were this morning, keep hold of that feeling in your mind and on the inside bit where you feel warm fuzzies and use it to keep negative asshats at bay. You are sick, you're getting help though. Don't let her shame you into thinking otherwise.
And tell your psychiatrist. Even if you don't know her name, it's on file and she will be dealt with.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
VicPark your imagination is awesome. Now to just print it off and send it to the nurse.
Ffrenchie I'm sorry the mean old bat on the power trip ruined your day.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!