+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    These days i work in a surgical unit but have worked in PAeds, recovery, and paeds and adult mental health units as well. Our paeds unit dealt with a lot of eating disorder kids as we were the biggest unit in the state and strangely bigger and more successful then Sydneys units.
    I would mention what dose you are on then and make sure they understand what medications you take. Not at work so cant look up my exact drug books some things interact differently for all people.

I have actually been on the ward when friends siblings are in and my lil brothers school best friend were in. I just always made it clear i was never there to treat them at any time i would not give them meds, counelling or look in their notes whatever was going on for them was their business not mine as i knew they wouldnt just tell me if they saw me out of hospital but was happy to be a friendly suppprt person on the ward they could just talk with when over everything else. Dont be embarrassed about your friend i'm sure they would just be worried about you and if they are professional would do the same as i did and just be your friend in need.

Just eat and drink as you normally would and look after yourself tonight I know you are already frustrated with yourself your condition and probably very exhausted from fighting your demons.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks hun yeah completely exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Tell that tea lady to go shove her mashed potato and jelly where the sun don't shine!
    - can your DH get you some take out or has he gone home?
    He went home ages ago to take the kids home. Home is an hour away and we spent our last $30 getting here. It's ok I've had my salad and fruit now xx. Haha you make me laugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by farmmummy View Post
    You have no reason to feel bad sweetness we are all warm and fuzzy ladies of old lol we are worried about you is all come back to us. I have thought of you so often
    How do I find you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    He went home ages ago to take the kids home. Home is an hour away and we spent our last $30 getting here. It's ok I've had my salad and fruit now xx. Haha you make me laugh.
    Does the hospital have a vending machine? Nothing like a pack of salt and vinegar chips on a Saturday night! Or do they have gluten in them..?

Have a good nights rest....

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (24-08-2013),Ffrenchknickers  (24-08-2013),NancyBlackett  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Stay safe and be gentle x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just wanting to send huge hugs to you

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Does the hospital have a vending machine? Nothing like a pack of salt and vinegar chips on a Saturday night! Or do they have gluten in them..?

Have a good nights rest....
    Thanks hun. I don't even have coins for the machine though! Seriously broke, we shouldn't be in this position, we are grown ups! It's ok, I'm fine. They just gave me my anti psychotic lol.

Thanks, you also. You're alright Mrs VP xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Thanks hun. I don't even have coins for the machine though! Seriously broke, we shouldn't be in this position, we are grown ups! It's ok, I'm fine. They just gave me my anti psychotic lol.

Thanks, you also. You're alright Mrs VP xx
    Yeah she's not too bad. You have to rate someone who likes s&v chips.

Xoxo

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (24-08-2013),FrothyFrog  (24-08-2013),kezanazz  (24-08-2013),VicPark  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love, are you still in contact with any of the girls, maybe Renee? Go thru her friends list you will find me sat name is Daffey now I will get you linked with the girls from there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can help you with a cheaper way of meds

Authority scripts for bigger quantity

Pristiq a box should last a month . If you take two a day and a box doesn't last a month then the dr should get the authority for two

OxyContin you can get increased qty authorities too.

If you go to same pharmacy you should be getting up towards the safety net. Once that limit is reached you will get a concession card for rest of year .

Pm me for more info as I work in pharmacy and deal with this alot