+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    This is the first time I could get to my phone today. I hope this small step leads to huge things. I hope you get what you need. I have a ring I got given when I was very ill, it isn't special or fancy it is actually pretty ugly so I didn't wear it but kept it with me.
    It worked (I believe) I have given it to several people over the years with the request that they return it when they get better (cancer, anorexia, drug addict). It sound stupid and pitiful but I want to send it to you... So you can return it to me when you get better (no time frame ) I know
    It
    Won't fix
    Anything but I would feel better if you had it. Please pm me if you don't think I am completely rediculous.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (24-08-2013),kezanazz  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Omg farm mummy, so much has happened. I had a major paranoid moment and left our group and now regret it, I love you guys xxx

Kingaroy does sick greatly, I wanted to be transferred to toowoomba. I will never go to murgon hospital again though. I want to move back to the city!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    It's a start hon, I'm glad they aren't abandoning you xxx
    Yeah for sure. I'm starting to relax now. I'm going to work on being more grateful and less bitter.

It's all good talking about the meds guys and it's all good sassy mentioning it too. Alllllll goooood. Peace, love and happiness from now on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

SeymourTheBear  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Omg farm mummy, so much has happened. I had a major paranoid moment and left our group and now regret it, I love you guys xxx

Kingaroy does sick greatly, I wanted to be transferred to toowoomba. I will never go to murgon hospital again though. I want to move back to the city!
    murgon is better than kingaroy, think you would be better down in the big smoke.

hey we are all still on Facebook love its our group that are worried about you it's how I found out your not traveling so well. We will always be here for you when your ready.i haven't been on bh for years but logged on as soon as I found out babe. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Thanks hun, you are obviously a nurse? The oxy won't interact with the zyprexa will it? That was the only reason I thought I should tell them. I'm on half hourly obs so I should be ok. I've had 160mg of oxycodone today when I'm supposed to have 50 oops.

What ward do you work in?

There's a nurse here that's a friend of mine but not a close one so she didn't know about any of this, I'm kinda embarrassed. She's lovely I just don't feel like explaining.

I'm so glad I have this thread to chat in, so bored.

Do you have any tips on how not to gain weight on anti psychotics? I mean, I know everythjbg there is to know about exercise and diet (I'm a pt) but anything else? I'm worried I will just stop eating.

I feel like wherever I go I'm he most difficult. Even the good lady hates me.
    These days i work in a surgical unit but have worked in PAeds, recovery, and paeds and adult mental health units as well. Our paeds unit dealt with a lot of eating disorder kids as we were the biggest unit in the state and strangely bigger and more successful then Sydneys units.
    I would mention what dose you are on then and make sure they understand what medications you take. Not at work so cant look up my exact drug books some things interact differently for all people.

I have actually been on the ward when friends siblings are in and my lil brothers school best friend were in. I just always made it clear i was never there to treat them at any time i would not give them meds, counelling or look in their notes whatever was going on for them was their business not mine as i knew they wouldnt just tell me if they saw me out of hospital but was happy to be a friendly suppprt person on the ward they could just talk with when over everything else. Dont be embarrassed about your friend i'm sure they would just be worried about you and if they are professional would do the same as i did and just be your friend in need.

Just eat and drink as you normally would and look after yourself tonight I know you are already frustrated with yourself your condition and probably very exhausted from fighting your demons.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an atrocious experience at murgon recently when our youngest had a massive seizure farm mummy. I will never set foot in there again, ever. It's so hard out here with healthcare isn't it? Your experience was horrific, hugs hugs hugs.

I'd love to see you guys on FB. Feel bad though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    This is the first time I could get to my phone today. I hope this small step leads to huge things. I hope you get what you need. I have a ring I got given when I was very ill, it isn't special or fancy it is actually pretty ugly so I didn't wear it but kept it with me.
    It worked (I believe) I have given it to several people over the years with the request that they return it when they get better (cancer, anorexia, drug addict). It sound stupid and pitiful but I want to send it to you... So you can return it to me when you get better (no time frame ) I know
    It
    Won't fix
    Anything but I would feel better if you had it. Please pm me if you don't think I am completely rediculous.
    Sorry I keep missing posts. I'm so blown away by all this support, if I miss anyone it is definitely not intentional.

Omg, that is so amazingly lovely. I would absolutely love that. You are one of the most kindhearted people I've ever spoken to from our few chats xxx wow xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

bpac  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have no reason to feel bad sweetness we are all warm and fuzzy ladies of old lol we are worried about you is all come back to us. I have thought of you so often

12. The Following User Says Thank You to farmmummy For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hang in there girl

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (24-08-2013),Mokeybear  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Tell that tea lady to go shove her mashed potato and jelly where the sun don't shine!
    - can your DH get you some take out or has he gone home?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (24-08-2013),babylove81  (24-08-2013),Ffrenchknickers  (24-08-2013),MissMuppet  (24-08-2013)