+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yeah I'm still here farm mummy. In kingaroy hospital tonight. I'm sitting on my bed bawling because the food lady stormed in and threw my tray down on my table without looking at me and stormed out again. She told me before it was too late notice to be vegetarian and gluten free. Omg, if only she knew what I was in here for.

Dr livia seixas is my gp, not sure if she's been here long because we literally never went to the doctor up until all this started. How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Hope you see someone soon, well that was their error in handing over the bag to you then aslong as you are ok now. If you don't want to tell them about the tablets then they probably wont even ask. Have had new patients self administer before drs admit them before cause drs can take so long to chart things and drugs like those get locked away so i'd prefer my patient to keep out of pain before I take drugs and then have to actually get an order.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks hun, you are obviously a nurse? The oxy won't interact with the zyprexa will it? That was the only reason I thought I should tell them. I'm on half hourly obs so I should be ok. I've had 160mg of oxycodone today when I'm supposed to have 50 oops.

What ward do you work in?

There's a nurse here that's a friend of mine but not a close one so she didn't know about any of this, I'm kinda embarrassed. She's lovely I just don't feel like explaining.

I'm so glad I have this thread to chat in, so bored.

Do you have any tips on how not to gain weight on anti psychotics? I mean, I know everythjbg there is to know about exercise and diet (I'm a pt) but anything else? I'm worried I will just stop eating.

I feel like wherever I go I'm he most difficult. Even the good lady hates me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Yeah I'm still here farm mummy. In kingaroy hospital tonight. I'm sitting on my bed bawling because the food lady stormed in and threw my tray down on my table without looking at me and stormed out again. She told me before it was too late notice to be vegetarian and gluten free. Omg, if only she knew what I was in here for.

Dr livia seixas is my gp, not sure if she's been here long because we literally never went to the doctor up until all this started. How are you?
    the kitchen staff annoy me so much with their rudeness sometimes we have issues with ours opening doors while we are doing embarrassing procedures for patients never any knocking.
    Is someone able to bring you in anything you shouldnt have to starve because you were admitted later then they decided on tonights.dinner.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks hun, you are obviously a nurse? The oxy won't interact with the zyprexa will it? That was the only reason I thought I should tell them. I'm on half hourly obs so I should be ok. I've had 160mg of oxycodone today when I'm supposed to have 50 oops.

What ward do you work in?

There's a nurse here that's a friend of mine but not a close one so she didn't know about any of this, I'm kinda embarrassed. She's lovely I just don't feel like explaining.

I'm so glad I have this thread to chat in, so bored.

Do you have any tips on how not to gain weight on anti psychotics? I mean, I know everythjbg there is to know about exercise and diet (I'm a pt) but anything else? I'm worried I will just stop eating.

I feel like wherever I go I'm he most difficult. Even the good lady hates me.
    We are all here for you. Please try and look after yourself and rest. You're not the most difficult, you're getting treatment that you need and I'm sorry that its just such a sh!t system. Take one day at a time lovely xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (24-08-2013)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Darling your friend is a professional, she won't expect you to explain and you don't need to put pressure on yourself to explain anything beyond what you are comfortable with.

Sorry that the lady with your meal was no nice to you. Makes it so much harder when someone makes a bad situation worse.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Hun, I just saw today's updates. I'm so glad you're somewhere safe tonight. You have my number if you need to talk, call me anytime. Are you still going to Brissy?

Massive hugs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I said I was going to have to check out if I couldn't eat because I have only really had a few wafers all day and they made me a salad. I was able to thank her profusely to make her like me again. Starting to relax again with the pain meds.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I do wonder how arguing about the available dosages of different drugs is helpful to the OP. It all seems a bit tedious and inappropriate given the origins of the thread.

But maybe that's just me.

Frenchie, I have no practical advice. I have never been in your situation or known anyone who has been. I really do hope that you come through this all relatively unscathed. xx Good luck.
    French asked about cheaper options- I don't think anyone was arguing, just pooling knowledge in an effort to help

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (24-08-2013),wobblermummy  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok they are keeping me overnight at this small hospital and starting me on an anti psychotic, I am petrified of weight gain now omg. I don't know whether to take it. He is increasing the oxy to 30. Better than nothing I guess. Home tomorrow.
    It's a start hon, I'm glad they aren't abandoning you xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sweetheart I have no time for king army after losing jack, but hey. I would mention the behaviour to the gp or nurse.
    I left dh about 2 2/3 years ago lot happened like remarried and ex dh took kids away to live with him not mainly to get back at me.
    if I could I would drive out to see you just so you weren't alone xo