+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Just letting you know you're in my thoughts. I wish things were easier for you.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Ffrenchie

I wish I could offer more than just cyber-hugs and a few words ... you are such an amazing person. You CAN get through this. It is hard, but you can.

I wish I could make it easier for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi hun

I just thread through this thread and I just wanted to offer u some words of support.

You may not really know me ( as im now under a new username) but we have been in many friendly discussions together over the years ( under ur old username too) and im truly sorry u are suffering so much.

Ill keep u in my prayers and I hope u get the help u need and deserve xxx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

sunnyflower  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum admitted herself. She found it like a holiday once she left

She enjoyed her experience.

She has substance problems, booze etc so i am trying to get her there again!!! I think mental health work better with you if you volunteer and aren't from hospital. Just personal experience. My friends brother has been admitted then let out two days later.

If your there to sober up its about your control as they can't hold you under laws do you smoke etc? Your not allowed canned deodorant razors etc. (sorry I have only read first post) are you going by choice or hospital doing this. Best of luck and hope your okay xxxx

Idammed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have no advice to add, but just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. You have said a couple of times throughout this thread that you are embarrassed. Please don't be. Be proud!! you have nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of.

Good luck, I hope you get the help you need, for you and for your family who you clearly care so much about.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to risfaerie For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    I can't take leave, I'm contracted to run the town pool and without me there is no pool (the only recreational facility we have.). I've had since January off as we were severely flooded with lots of damage. Besides, it's really a great job, I get to take the kids and we need the money. I would not like to lose it. I know what you're saying though, if I had two months I'd be able to wait the waiting period on phi and go somewhere private. Having said that, I need to deal with it now anyway

Ugh.
    I understand your concern about keeping your job etc.....

but what is the point of having a job if you are so ill your life is falling apart.

i know it's hard, but what is worth more? The town pool or you staying alive?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wannawannabe For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (21-08-2013),PlayNice  (21-08-2013),SoThisIsLove  (21-08-2013),VicPark  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks ris yeah they are my everything.

About my job, if it were hust an ordinary job in an office or one i can replace i would agree with you but I have to find a way to do both. I can't explain how important it is both the me and a whole community. The fall out would put so much extra pressure on me I would cope even less than I am now. Work is important to keep me out of the house and it is important for my children. I can't tell you how much it's important for them and why but just trust me.

Also the financial pressure of being on one wage will kill me. I already panic about finance. I am much much better when I am working, it ensures I am around people 12 hours a days. I would be SO unlikely to get a job opportunity like this again, especially where we live, it's remote and there are no jobs, I am seriously blessed and believe I am supposed to be there. I have an amazing job that i can take my children to and the older ones get the chance to learn work skills and can swim before and after school. I just need to find a way to get help in the next few weeks and put ongoing support in place more than just my counsellor and my husband.

Staying at home and not working would drive me further into the ground, I get swallowed up by house work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

spoon  (28-10-2013)

PlayNice is offline Saving the world one chocolate at a time
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I say this with love Ffrenchie but you're making excuses. You say having no job will kill you but you're wrong.

Bulimia WILL kill you. Drug addiction WILL kill you.

You need help. You owe it to yourself, and your kids, to do whatever it takes to get that help.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PlayNice For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg, I explained nicely how important it is, i am not exactly in denial here, im quite aware of what i am dealing with. I am not making excuses AT ALL, please don't tell me I am. Please don't tell me I am wrong about my own circumstances! We are drowning in debt, I am depressed being at home. I love my job and my mental health is much, much, much better when I am working. My counsellor and my husband agree. Not working feeds my bulimia and my addictions and depression. It is a situation that if i pull out of this contract, i wont get the chance to work again for a very long time, you can come and see where i live if you dont believe me. Our debt keeps me up at night, we cannot afford to be down $70k a year. I WANT and am going to get help, that's why I started this thread and have put a few things into place. I am extremely frustrated now. What reason would I have to make excuses omg.

I may be ill but I'm certainly not stupid.
    Last edited by Ffrenchknickers; 21-08-2013 at 10:29.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

spoon  (28-10-2013)