+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones&Me View Post
    I spoke to my Dr about it and I was out on anti-d's, I thought it was just from my implanon, so I weaned off them when implanon being taken out, and I'm back to feeling exactly as I did. The anti-d's did make me feel so much better and I felt on top of things and actually 'wanted' to clean and cook. My issue is DP, he doesn't see me as being depressed, he just thinks I need more in my life. When I told him I went on them I may as well have said I hated him!! Next time I'll take him with me so he can see all point of views.
    It's REALLY hard if your DP is not understanding and supportive, I think taking him to an appointment could well be a really good idea, get the doc to explain PND to him!!

Hope you are feeling on top of it all again soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MilkingMaid For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (16-08-2013)

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JRO3, if I could give you any advice, it's don't wait as long as I did to get help, DD would have been 12months by the time I sought help, I wish I'd done it so much sooner xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (16-08-2013)

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So true MrJones, I left it WAY to long as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Honestly it's a though call to make, we are all different and we all cope and adjust differently to motherhood, if you feel you need help or are not coping you should ask for help however I would be careful not to confuse "I'm not coping" with my house is not perfect my child is not perfectly behaved all the time and I don't look like a supermodel kind of not coping.
    Of course the housework is going to slack off there's a baby to take care of!
    I did have an issue with going out too, till DH encouraged me to get out there and I made some local mummy friends I was leaving the house maybe once a week... sure it was a pain especially at the start but I got used to it and now I can organize myself and bub and I like going places. So perhaps do try to make an effort on that.
    Also I've done the leave the baby in a safe place and go take a breather, I think everyone has those moments don't feel it's only you.
    be kind to yourself!!