+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a joke!!

He deserves nothing, if I was him id be more worried about what God thinks about what he did to that poor little girl than about his diet.

Madness!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieh View Post
    And as for the people who are saying, oh we should treat them with respect, after all they are humans blah blah blah.... Would you feel the same if this 'human' had raped, tortured & murdered your child? I highly doubt it.
    You're probably right about that, but not everyone in jail is there for rape, torture or murder either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As far as I am concerned they are there for a reason, they broke the law so why should they get 'special' meals unless they have allergies or dietary requirements. There have been times in mine and my friends lives where we have no money for food and we go without so why should criminals get special treatment

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't get some people's belief systems - this man thinks its ok to cheat on his wife, KILL his new born daughter (in a very disgusting inhumane way) but that it IS not ok to eat non-halal meat. He needs to take a good hard look at himself. He will be back on our streets soon enough so the justice will be rid of him and his dietary requirements. Seriously f***** up!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzzamum For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Ugh. No.

If someone has an allergy or intolerance, okay but not this and definitely not this person. If he can't eat the meat, he can eat whatever else there is.

Actually it freaks me out that someone could do what he's done and still feel entitled to have his food requests honoured.

If he was a thief or committed fraud, non-violent crimes, I still think he can deal with a vegetarian meal for the duration of his stay, and iron and protein supplements?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    My Dh used to work at an abattoirs with Halal slaughtermen and no stunning happened. They cut their throats alive... sorry I know it's graphic! I should add though this was almost a decade ago so it might have changed?
    From what I read on the RSPCA website there are some instances where an abattoir has been allowed to bypass the stun but the organization is opposed to this practice.
    http://kb.rspca.org.au/What-is-halal...ralia_116.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So if I go to Gaol can I sue if I don't get eye fillet and lamb backstrap and duck breast confit? This is a joke. He was provided adequate nutrition in keeping with his supposed spiritual needs. He can't ask for more than that.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (17-08-2013),Ffrenchknickers  (17-08-2013),SoThisIsLove  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    So if I go to Gaol can I sue if I don't get eye fillet and lamb backstrap and duck breast confit? This is a joke. He was provided adequate nutrition in keeping with his supposed spiritual needs. He can't ask for more than that.
    Only if it's your religion I can just imagine other prisoners making their own religion.... which happens to include the above... or beer. Hell the god of Alcomhol commands it. I actually don't mean that in a disrespectful way to religious people.... but really? this guy murdered his newborn daughter, cheated on his wife... and then has the audacity to use religion as a way to in effect defraud the tax payer out of money? somehow if there was a god I think he/she/it would be much more angry about the murder than some meat???

I really hope the mother of this baby goes for Victim of Crime Comp and takes every cent of it so he gets nothing when he gets out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Only if it's your religion I can just imagine other prisoners making their own religion.... which happens to include the above... or beer. Hell the god of Alcomhol commands it. I actually don't mean that in a disrespectful way to religious people.... but really? this guy murdered his newborn daughter, cheated on his wife... and then has the audacity to use religion as a way to in effect defraud the tax payer out of money? somehow if there was a god I think he/she/it would be much more angry about the murder than some meat???

I really hope the mother of this baby goes for Victim of Crime Comp and takes every cent of it so he gets nothing when he gets out.
    If a religion included beer and steak I might consider it

I agree though, it's outrageous. I hope the mother gets the lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzamum View Post
    I don't get some people's belief systems - this man thinks its ok to cheat on his wife, KILL his new born daughter (in a very disgusting inhumane way) but that it IS not ok to eat non-halal meat. He needs to take a good hard look at himself. He will be back on our streets soon enough so the justice will be rid of him and his dietary requirements.!!
    Exactly.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app