+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Just wondering how big these seats are in rf mode? I struggle to fit a sns premier rf and that's only a short seat.
    They are supposed to be compact - they don't have the bar that some seats have they have an "anti sub design" instead. Not sure how they compare to the sns tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Reading some info on their site regarding the height markers would suggest that they have made them the same on all their seats.

The one at big w is the meteor. Since looking they have a whole range of 0-8 seats and I love some of the colours in them.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All Infa Secure height rf height markers are the same. All the rf seats will allow you to rf longer. The Neon is available elsewhere just under a different name (no idea why!) The only difference between the Neon and other Infa seats is the padding and the width. I found the base of the Kompressor to be a little bit wider.

If you are on fb there is a page - Child restraints. Is you child restrained correctly? There is a guy on there Tom Hubbard who works for Infa Secure and is more than happy to answer any questions you have. I ended ip leaving the group though as alot of the women in it are huge nazis!! I have also contacted Infa Secure directly and they were fantastic.
    Last edited by BlackDiamond; 15-08-2013 at 13:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    All Infa Secure height rf height markers are the same. All the rf seats will allow you to rf longer. The Neon is available elsewhere just under a different name (no idea why!) The only difference between the Neon and other Infa seats is the padding and the width. I found the base of the Kompressor to be a little bit wider.

If you are on fb there is a page - Child restraints. Is you child restrained correctly? There is a guy on there Tom Hubbard who works for Infa Secure and is more than happy to answer any questions you have. I ended ip leaving the group though as alot of the women in it are huge nazis!! I have also contacted Infa Secure directly and they were fantastic.
    Thanks so much, I'm not on FB but I have just emailed infa secure.

That's so awesome, I'd love to only buy 1 more seat so this could be a perfect option.

We will be getting a territory so there is a fair amount of room, but the maxi cosi mico we have currently uses up heaps which we will use at first for number 2/3 when they come along.

Thanks heaps for all of the help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Just wondering how big these seats are in rf mode? I struggle to fit a sns premier rf and that's only a short seat.
    On the website it has rf dimensions of 580mm

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a infa secure car seat because we wanted a second car seat for DH car without spending what we did for the safe and sound one we had. I know prefer the infa one over the safe and sound one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those interested, got the reply from infa secure and,

"No the 0-8 restraints are only rear facing to 6months.

If you are looking for a restraint that rear faces for the longest amount of time, it would be our Cosi Compact (aka Neon) and Kompressor range."

Bit of a bugger but you get that. No to convince DH we need a 0-4 not 0-8 as he liked the idea of the 0-8.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    For those interested, got the reply from infa secure and,

"No the 0-8 restraints are only rear facing to 6months.

If you are looking for a restraint that rear faces for the longest amount of time, it would be our Cosi Compact (aka Neon) and Kompressor range."

Bit of a bugger but you get that. No to convince DH we need a 0-4 not 0-8 as he liked the idea of the 0-8.
    I did wonder about the 0-8 seat. I haven't looked into that one at all. I always thought, 8 years is nearly the entire life of a carseat. I would personally prefer to buy 2 separate ones. If you get the Neon while it's on special ($118) then when you need to upgrade, the price of the 2 seats is still going to equal the amount of the 1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    I did wonder about the 0-8 seat. I haven't looked into that one at all. I always thought, 8 years is nearly the entire life of a carseat. I would personally prefer to buy 2 separate ones. If you get the Neon while it's on special ($118) then when you need to upgrade, the price of the 2 seats is still going to equal the amount of the 1.
    Yeah, it is on special at the moment so it's pretty reasonable really. Just have to wait as we're moving in 2 weeks but I might even lay by it while on special.

Going to go to a baby store today to look at the difference between the kompressor and the cosi compact/neon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using The Bub Hub mobile app