+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Infa secure

So, DS is 6 months and still in his capsule which I'm hoping to use for another couple of months but would like to use this time to research convertible car seats.

From another thread I have found out that infa secure do the highest rf height markers which is really important to me, but now I'm wondering which is the best.

The neon is only available at big w from what I read and is really cheap but then I read a review suggesting some of there other seats which have more comfort factors.

If I go to a baby store, of course they will tell me the others are better, but is the neon really just as good??

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have the neon, and its fantastic. I cant fault it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, should add more....DS3 is turning one in a few days, and is still a good inch off the shoulder marker. The seat is also one of the slimmer ones on the market, which suits us because we have 3 seats in a sedan (all infasecure). The neon also comes with extra head padding, shoulder padding and crotch padding (around the lower belt).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't help with information about the neon, but just wanted to say it might be worth looking at the CREP results to help evaluate safety of individual seats. Not sure if they have tested the one you are looking at though. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome, thanks.

Looking at the website I can't see that much difference between the neon and the kompressor aside from the sun visor?

Don't mind spending the extra money if its worth it but don't want to waste money either.

I love the slim line aspect as we plan on having more kids and although we will be upgrading our car I don't want to struggle to get 3 seats in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I plan on getting the 0-8 seat if/when we have another bub. I'm pretty sure it's under $400 at big w and that's it. Not having to buy a booster or what not later on. I've heard a lot of good reviews about it too.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sajimum View Post
    I can't help with information about the neon, but just wanted to say it might be worth looking at the CREP results to help evaluate safety of individual seats. Not sure if they have tested the one you are looking at though. Good luck!
    Thanks for the advice but I've already tried that, neither of them have been reviewed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    I plan on getting the 0-8 seat if/when we have another bub. I'm pretty sure it's under $400 at big w and that's it. Not having to buy a booster or what not later on. I've heard a lot of good reviews about it too.

Do you know if that one also has the higher rf ability??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering how big these seats are in rf mode? I struggle to fit a sns premier rf and that's only a short seat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Do you know if that one also has the higher rf ability??
    I'll do a little bit of research and get back to you. I do know it goes off height, as I think most do these days, but I'm not sure what that height is.