+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When my husband gets home from work so I can be 'me' instead of 'mum'!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When DH gets home, DS1&2 and DD all run to the door for cuddles

Then of course when it's bed time, when everyone including DH is asleep and Mumma gets some peace and quiet and time to herself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Morning bed time cuddles. When they all climb in and squish each other and baby jump on us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When DH gets home as its so lovely to see already how excited DS is to see him and also how excited DH is.

And DS's df. At 6 months bf is frustrating at times as he gets SOOO distracted, but when I go in there and he looks so peaceful, pick him up and he snuggles in, then he feeds with his hand just dancing over the top of my chest to feel its me. Love it

Thanks
    Reviews
    When DH gets home! Hmmmm, I see a common theme here

Also, mid morning when we head to our local coffee shop where DS has his morning tea and mummy has her triple shot coffee.... ahhhhh coffee!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waking up to DD2 in the morning. The "I lufs you mummeez" and the "you're the best" and the cuddles makes for a great start to my day..

Thanks
    Reviews
    For once in my life I love mornings. 3 month old DD wakes up all smiles and tells me all her big stories. Then I bf her before we get up to start our day. It's beautiful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    At the moment (winter) when I've picked the kids up from school/kinder, dinner is cooking in the oven and I chuck my shoes off (and sometimes bra lol) and get into my slippers & robe followed closely by both kids being tucked up in bed and I sloth in front of tv.
    In summer I do love those mild early mornings and late nights

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the moment it's mornings. I love sitting outside with my coffee in the cool, sunny morning. The kids are in the best mood they'll be in all day, and there's so much potential for a good day in the air. It tends to all go downhill from there...

So, yeah, the first 30mins of the day is the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    4pm, when we get home from the school run. The girls & DS are excited to see each other & he'll always spend 15 min or so playing with them and telling them about his day.