+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh bpac I had a little giggle at your story. I once did a body pump class at a gym where the classes were held upstairs. I seriously nearly asked someone to carry me down
    Bec's right, that sort of pain is 'working' pain and is theoretically ok. Some people even like it (weirdos!) But I really firmly believe if the pain afterwards is putting you off doing it, then you should just build your fitness up little by little. I can definitely feel when I've done a workout the day before but I never let myself work out hard enough to feel pain. Because I know myself- when I do that I don't do another workout for at least a week!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

bpac  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Thanks for all the supportive comments guys! It has made me rethink the sale, the donuts i wanted for morning tea and realize the pain i am going through will be worth it.

The way i am feeling i think i am gonna be one hot mumma buy next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    Oh bpac I had a little giggle at your story. I once did a body pump class at a gym where the classes were held upstairs. I seriously nearly asked someone to carry me down
    Bec's right, that sort of pain is 'working' pain and is theoretically ok. Some people even like it (weirdos!) But I really firmly believe if the pain afterwards is putting you off doing it, then you should just build your fitness up little by little. I can definitely feel when I've done a workout the day before but I never let myself work out hard enough to feel pain. Because I know myself- when I do that I don't do another workout for at least a week!
    I am glad i made someone giggle!
    If you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh at!
    Im gonna slow it down a bit but my pointless whine has now given me more determination then ever!
    Thanks for your support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Why me? Why today?
    So I went and picked dd up from childcare at 3:30 and literally had to dig her out of the sand pit - she was filthy!
    Got home and stripped her off in the yard. Straight into the bath room and grabbed the bath mat and THONK a massive fat hairy spider fell out from under the bath mat into the bath.

Now should be a good time to mention that I have a extreme phobia of spiders.

It was a miracle!!! All my aches and pains vanished and I ninja kicked and karate cartwheeled out of the bathroom grabbing dd on the way slammed the door shut and flew to the laundry cupboard to get the fly spray. IT WAS EMPTY!! So I flew to the linen cupboard and grabbed a towel and stuffed it under the door. Where it will remain until DP finishes work. Dd had her bath in the laundry sink.

So sitting on the couch I eyed the dreaded treadmill it was taunting me!

30 minutes slow and steady I got through it and I have to say I feel much better for it.

Lets see how I feel tomorrow. I think I am more worried about feeling sore from my acrobatics in the bathroom.

What a day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (30-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *ninja kicked and karate cartwheeled* PMSL!!! Am so using that line! Now to try and casually slip it into a conversation....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

bpac  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    *ninja kicked and karate cartwheeled* PMSL!!! Am so using that line! Now to try and casually slip it into a conversation....
    I invented that one when I was hanging out the washing at night and something plonked on my back and I freaked out. Some how ended up on the other side of the garden without my shirt and covered in grass!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (30-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    I invented that one when I was hanging out the washing at night and something plonked on my back and I freaked out. Some how ended up on the other side of the garden without my shirt and covered in grass!
    Bahaha that literally made me lol! Hilarious!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

bpac  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    FYI spider is now dead and DP is going to the shops to get me some radox. I think he is making up for laughing at me this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    bpac am loving reading this thread - PMSL!!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Leopard For This Useful Post:

bpac  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bahahahaha, you're hilarious! Ninja skills alone are impressive, add a toddler and wow!!! Wonder woman!

Good on your for taking to the treadmill 'slow and steady' tonight

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

bpac  (14-08-2013),LoveLivesHere  (14-08-2013)