+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feeling fat, irritable and wanting to get back to work

I've never had this long off work before and missing it so much which is probably what's making me irritable. I've done some school things but am short-tempered with the kids and have to really watch myself so it's best to even stay away from them and do things like the cooking for tuckshop without dealing with the kids.

Anyone else feeling like that? How do you pass the days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What do you enjoy doing?

I've always loved reading so that helped me.

Other things were getting my nails or hair done, having a nice long soak in the bath, watching a movie.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not doing too much through the school day at all. Have started baking which is different, and eating and watching movies. I should probably bake things that are a little healthier to munch on, been making muffins and cupcakes and biscuits and things. Outside school time is a little more hectic since we have so much on after school with sports and other activities. I've been taking the dog for a drive to different places.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret of Cleo View Post
    I'm not doing too much through the school day at all. Have started baking which is different, and eating and watching movies. I should probably bake things that are a little healthier to munch on, been making muffins and cupcakes and biscuits and things. Outside school time is a little more hectic since we have so much on after school with sports and other activities. I've been taking the dog for a drive to different places.
    Naww your such a nice dog owner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Is going back to work an option?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Clean, watch tv, go to the shops, go out with girlfriends. I will do anything to pass the time, I do get really bored and impatient and do miss the stimulation of working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do you have an old hobby you can pick back up? Or maybe a new one you've been wanting to give a go but never had the time?