I'm really trying, but getting more and more frustrated.
My main concerns are
• asylum seekers. I don't agree with the current process, nor am I fond of liberals ways to handle it.
• FBT, especially with work vehicles, work for us has already been effected.
• general cost of living. It's becoming overwhelming on how things will be in a few years time.
• gay marriage. I want to see equality.
• infrastructure development - creating new jobs
• education funding, for apprentices etc in areas where we need more work in.
• I'm vegan, so certain little things mean a lot to me, I'm not even sure if my views on the environment, factory farming etc are even in politics.
Things I'm absolutely confused about
• mining tax... Every time I read/listen to this topic I get completely lost.
• carbon tax.. Same as above.
• health care, one person promises this, another does this... My sister is a nurse and has lost her job, she has told me how bad the hospital system is getting and it's a concern.
To be honest I've only been following Lib/Lab.
I have not looked at others parties views yet, I've been planing too but I'm getting to lost and caught up with those 2 parties alone.
ETA: I got a bit mixed up with my bullet point there
Ill fix that up.
Last edited by Liddybugs; 13-08-2013 at 22:18.
Aaah. Yet another Abbott bashing thread on Bubhub.
I guess you should all be happy if he gets elected. It will give you at least 3 years worth of threads where you can repeatedly say how much you hate him.
It's the same reason despite being a bleeding heart leftie I was prepared to ditch labor this election. Bc I didn't like Gillard and some of the policies she stood for. The main one for me was the fact she has forced single parents into even further poverty.... a labor leader who is meant to represent low and middle income voters
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!