+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Another win for the libs.....:thumbdown: im scared to bring up a family in a country run by that pig. Let's hope it never happens.....sorry this is in reference to the comment left by Father about being outraged at the Scott article.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    You didn't answer my question- do you have evidence that Mr Rudd would not attempt to assist a potentially drowning child?
    No. Of course I don't.
    He probably would. He has, afterall, been on the frontline where he attacked a very dangerous pink ribbon with his weapon (scissors). So I guess he could do anything.

He may have to move his fringe to the right repeatedly whilst swimming though. Might be a challenge whilst rescuing someone.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aVYHKzrqmY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    No. Of course I don't.
    He probably would. He has, afterall, been on the frontline where he attacked a very dangerous pink ribbon with his weapon (scissors). So I guess he could do anything.

He may have to move his fringe to the right repeatedly whilst swimming though. Might be a challenge whilst rescuing someone.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aVYHKzrqmY
    So you post a piece about how Abbott is the same man he always was, a child saving hero... who was also accused of indecent assault and violent intimidation. But that's ok, because Rudd cut a ribbon and flicked his hair.
    Righto.
    Perhaps you should start an anti Rudd spin off? Or a Pro Abbott thread? I really think you're missing the point of this one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

beebs  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe. I do apologise. Now, back to the Abbott bashing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    Maybe. I do apologise. Now, back to the Abbott bashing!
    Thank you.

This site has cropped up recently, lots of salient Abbott quotes to remind us why we don't want this man leading us.

http://abbottisms.com/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

beebs  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yes there hasn't been a labor party bashing thread for a good month or two. Especially a Gillard one. There have been lots of those. I know it may be a shock, but not everyone blindly follows and make excuses for the party they identify with. hell just in this thread, despite being a labor supporter I've given several examples of why I'm unhappy with Gillard/Rudd decisions. So I would be more than happy to discuss how the ALP could improve.

Surely you can acknowledge Father, that Abbott doesn't have anything right? Let's ignore the claims he's misogynist, sexist and basically a bit of a tool. Let's solely talk policy. Can you really tell me you agree with every single one of his ideas?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

beebs  (18-08-2013),peoniesarepretty  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Surely you can acknowledge Father, that Abbott doesn't have anything right? Let's ignore the claims he's misogynist, sexist and basically a bit of a tool. Let's solely talk policy. Can you really tell me you agree with every single one of his ideas?
    Does he or does he not have any policies? You say that he doesn't, but then ask me if I agree with 'every single one'.

Yes, the Liberal party does have policies. A policy for every aspect of current politics.

Do I agree with them all? Definitely not. I won't be putting them first on my voting card for that reason. But they will be much higher than Labor, and the Greens will be last.

I do not agree with their Direct Action policy. It is a waste of money. I do not agree with them adhering to the RET. I think the PPL scheme is too expensive when we don't have the money at the moment. There are others, but they are the big ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As I mentioned before most of the staunch Libs I know all shake their heads & laugh at Abbott's toolishness too. So it is odd to see such unquestioning devotion to him, as we do from Father. Except from, say, staffers for example. ;-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

beebs  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    As I mentioned before most of the staunch Libs I know all shake their heads & laugh at Abbott's toolishness too. So it is odd to see such unquestioning devotion to him, as we do from Father. Except from, say, staffers for example. ;-)
    Yet he says he's not even going to vote for them!!!

Who'd like to guess which way he'll go

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

beebs  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    See my above post. I am not even voting for him. He will though, get my preferences before the current government. I don't think another 3 years with this rock show will be very good (although they are entertaining).