+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Eh? What are you talking about? Why on earth would anyone be happy that the next government of Australia has no policy and no costings?

Don't be ridiculous - they can release the bones of policy before the costings. Or do you and Tony really think the rest of Australia doesn't know anything about politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    If they have no policy, then I'm sure you won't be complaining about anything. You must be happy with what they will do with asylum seekers (as they have no policy). You must be happy with what they will do with the carbon tax (as they have no policy). You must be happy with what will happen with the NBN (as they have no policy). And since they have no policy, then why would they need costings?

On a side note, it's a bit hard to do accurate costings when the budget numbers change more than $30 billion dollars every 10 weeks or so. The PEFO only came out a few days ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    As least people understand what an Abbott government would do.
    Oh really - like what? I am all ears.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Oh really - like what? I am all ears.
    Well, he is obviously going to increase the carbon tax dramatically, going to spend a further $100 billion on the NBN, and he is going to triple the 'boat people' intake to encourage more to travel to Australia on boats. Haven't you heard?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eh? What are you talking about? Why on earth would anyone be happy that the next government of Australia has no policy and no costings?

Don't be ridiculous - they can release the bones of policy before the costings. Or do you and Tony really think the rest of Australia doesn't know anything about politics.
    When was the last time you had your ears syringed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh, I'm not being ignorant - I assure you - you sound exactly like him, down to the way you say things. It wasn't meant to be an insult - rather an observation.

As to the election result, please - both you and I know that most Australians aren't interested in politics, but they are interested in scare campaigns - if and when he gets it - it will only because Libs have managed to stir up the hornets nest on asylum seekers and because Labor got rid of a leader, and then got rid of another leader and are now back to the original leader.

It has nothing, whatsoever to do with Politics or policies.

These sorts of comments are amazing ignorant and arrogant. For you to assume that there must only be one person that has these sort of views (in this case Steve Price, who I haven't heard comment on it) is bizarre. I look forward to you seeing the election results, so that you can see how many people actually share these views enough that they will vote for a party who you despise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    When was the last time you had your ears syringed?
    Hahah - you the one always going on about Ad hom attacks. Seems you aren't so above the rest of us as you try to make out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh right - so there are none, is that what you are saying? Even you - who loves them, can't come up with one policy - or you are evading the questions - spoken like a true Lib.

Well, he is obviously going to increase the carbon tax dramatically, going to spend a further $100 billion on the NBN, and he is going to triple the 'boat people' intake to encourage more to travel to Australia on boats. Haven't you heard?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It has nothing, whatsoever to do with Politics or policies.
    If that is what you want to believe, then all the power to you.
    Australians are all stupid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah - you the one always going on about Ad hom attacks. Seems you aren't so above the rest of us as you try to make out.
    Do you consider that an ad hom attack???
    I was suggesting that you open your ears. That is not an ad hom attack.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If that is what you want to believe, then all the power to you.
    Australians are all stupid!
    I didn't say they were stupid, I said they weren't interested in Politics - and they aren't, in fact studies show that only about 10% of people know how our political systems works.

Hell yes that was an Ad hom attack - you are implying I'm ignorant. You can dress it up any way you please - I can see exactly what you are saying. Grow up.