+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feel pregnant but negative tests

Hi I was due to start AF 6 days ago but nothing yet. I am very regular, never late ever.

I have taken 2 HPT's and they've been negative. The only time I could have conceived would've been four days after I ovulated anyway so I don't think it is even possible then anyway?

But I feel pregnant. I have the same symptoms I had with my two children. But with my children i got early BFP's. DH thinks I'm just feeling pregnant because my hormones must be all over the place.

I was wondering is there another reason you can miss a period? This is just so unusual for me!

Should I go to the dr?

Thanks for reading

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Salty View Post
    Hi I was due to start AF 6 days ago but nothing yet. I am very regular, never late ever.

I have taken 2 HPT's and they've been negative. The only time I could have conceived would've been four days after I ovulated anyway so I don't think it is even possible then anyway?

But I feel pregnant. I have the same symptoms I had with my two children. But with my children i got early BFP's. DH thinks I'm just feeling pregnant because my hormones must be all over the place.

I was wondering is there another reason you can miss a period? This is just so unusual for me!

Should I go to the dr?

Thanks for reading
    Sounds like you're just late.
    If in doubt, see a Dr.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app