+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Reusable yoghurt/puree food pouch

Just wanted to share these with you because I think they are great! My youngest is a messy eater and she started kinder this year and was always coming home with yoghurt smeared down the front of her school jumper.

If I don't give her yoghurt she complains because it's her favourite.

Then with DD2 she didn't want me to give her yoghurt because she's in grade 4 and they grab their morning tea and head straight outside it's not cool to carry a plastic container and a spoon around with you! (I buy a big tub of yoghurt and spoon it into a container - so she has to bring it home)

Anyway - I found these pouches called "My Lil Pouch" and they have been fantastic. Both girls love them and DD2's friends have even been asking her where to buy them from - apparently everyone in her class thinks they are awesome!

Basically they are like the yoghurt and baby food squeezy pouches except they have a zip lock across the top so you can rinse them out and refill them. I was sure they would loose the lids, but after 4 weeks they have really good and haven't lost a lid.

Anyway, I have absolutely nothing to do with the company, just wanted to share them as I wish I had known about them earlier as they would have been handy when my kids were babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish the spouts were on top

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't heard of these but I used to use little cherub (think that what they were called, think they do those coloured bottles) ones for yoghurt. Best thing ever. The lids to bought squeezey yoghurt fit them. I would use one for ? A dozen or so times before I chucked it, only bought 1 pkt of 20 and still have 6 or so left after a long time using them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    I wish the spouts were on top
    I thought that when I was first looking at them but it doesn't seem to bother the kids or the way they work, the zip lock is across the top so you can stand them upright to fill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ohh Im glad to see this I just bought some yesterday after hearing about them on here and thinking it sounded like a good/cheap idea.