+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Hope your all doing great.

Sharlee I agree I think WDA staff are the bomb. All of them are so lovely to deal with, never rush you, polite, kind, considerate. Pretty much all champs like WDA. He must have recruited all the good ones

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well still no email from CFC but AF has finally showed!! Pretty happy about that! I spoke to DH yesterday about getting something to help with his sex drive and he did get a little upset about it, I totally understand this is his mad hood we are talking about but I think its the one thing standing in the way of us having a baby the natural way! I cant even do the timed intercourse that the clinic sets for us because its too much for him anyway not to bother it will sort itself out

Sharlee - March 2014! Wow that's along time away, lets hope you don't need to go

How are all the little beans doing?????

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    stillfuntryin - my dh couldn't handle any timing pressure either. he would just totally shut down. I found after having a talk about how much I missed messing around like a teenager, kissing, cuddling, fondling etc without the expectation of sex, and actually doing this, he became less stressed over the whole thing. it didn't help us get pregnant but did bring us a little closer than we had been for a while. now I am pregnant he refuses to touch me.....just in case.

Spoke to my fert clinic yesterday and they pretty much are done with me, over to my ob now. After your 7week scan seems to be the norm.

Ob was great yesterday, have no "real" need to see him but he is happy for me to do so even if I just want some reassurance. From a doctor known for his "interesting" bedside manner, I was pleasantly surprised. Scan showed my bellybean still beating away, could see a mark on the uterus where the bleed probably came from. He isn't concerned about it and just said to keep doing what I'm doing but come back if I have any concerns at any time. Trying to stay positive so have booked a follow-up after my 12week scan.

I have booked into the Private hospital as I found out my health fund may not be re-signing with Ramsey Health as of tomorrow. Booking in now I am still covered for obstetrics for the next nine months. I'm with ahm, which is underwritten by Medibank so if any of you pregnant ladies are with them, get in today. I will change fund if they don't re-sign but at least I'm booked in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps, - Yay for bellybeans strong little heart. And it's great to hear that you had a good OB experience.

I'm with AHM as-well. I got that letter, and I was not impressed. I'll be changing funds when we move to WA anyway.

Stillfun, - Glad you can move on now that AF has shown. I would be ringing them, your email is probably at the bottom of a long list by now.

Bella, - I agree! WDA's staff obviously take after WDA. I wish I could have cycled with him, but DH's workload is still full on, so we just can't get down there. I hope he can work his magic with you.

AFM, - Appointment with FS on tuesday. It will be interesting to hear what he has planned for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did something a little out of my comfort zone today I signed up to do the swim leg in triport triathlon the Olympic distance 1.5km swim

I may never have another baby and life can't keep getting put on hold so I am doing something I thought I never could and maybe I can. In the meantime I take all the meds and hope for the best and try not to drown at triport

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    I did something a little out of my comfort zone today I signed up to do the swim leg in triport triathlon the Olympic distance 1.5km swim

I may never have another baby and life can't keep getting put on hold so I am doing something I thought I never could and maybe I can. In the meantime I take all the meds and hope for the best and try not to drown at triport
    Good on you Bella. Bravery will get you everywhere. When is the tri?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks next Saturday so nervous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh so soon Bella!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I've been laying low for a while. Still can't quite believe that I am 13.5 weeks pregnant! I've been waiting for the bad news at every scan, or waiting for cramps and bleeding, but I am relieved to say, beanie bubba looks like it's here to stay! So now that we've passed that 12wk zone, we've actually started to believe that there is no reason why this bubba can't go full term. Why can't this happen for us? It actually just might! Little miracle indeed.

At every scan bubba has been leaping around in there. Puts on a real show. It's so cute and it makes it real. After every scan dh and I high 5. We can't believe how clever and lucky we have got. I've been so lucky to have escaped morning sickness and really only began to feel tiredness in the last 2 wks. I've been weaned off all ivf medications now, so am waiting for the moonface to go down from the prednisone, and maybe a bit of belly swelling to go down, cos I seriously look 5 mnths gone. But I don't care. I'm pregnant!

The next ob apt isn't for another 4 weeks. I have no idea how I'm going to handle that. As an ivfer I'm used to constant monitoring, measuring, counting and conferring. Now it's like I've just been told to go away and grow a baby! Well I guess there's nothing more for anyone to do. Just carry on! So I will. Edd is 7 March. Can't wait. After all this time. .. is really happening. Xx

MusicalGal

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal, - That's so lovely to hear that all is so well that you don't need to see anyone . Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

AFM, - Well, I had FS appointment today just to be told that he, Dr L, will be away for my next two cycles and that I can try again in November. We will be moving to perth in November. So ATM I am considering our options. Do we start with Wazza next month when DH's work commitments become less demanding, or do we quit all together.